In this article, we will discuss: Which is the best motorhome club to join? We will also explain the advantages of joining a motorhome club and discuss what sort of activities are usually carried in these clubs and associations.
Which is the best motorhome club to join?
The best motorhome club to join is the one where you will find like-minded people and owners of the same model or class RVs. Motorhome clubs in the US are divided into several categories and depending on your interests, you will find a club more or less suitable for you.
The best five motorhome club to join overall:
- RVillage – free to join, organised meetups;
- Escapees – the largest RV club out there, discounts on camping;
- Family Campers and RVers – great for families, discounts on RV-related products;
- Family Motorcoach Association – offers (limited) free camping, discounts on Wi-Fi plans;
- North American Family Campers Association – several meetups/year, monthly newsletter.
The best five discount motorhome clubs to join:
- Good Sam Club – 10% discount at over 2000 RV campsites, greater price on fuel and RV supplies.
- North American Camping Club – up to 50% discount on some campsites;
- Passport America – up to 50% discounts on most campsites located across the country;
- Boondockers Welcome – free dry camping on private lands;
- Harvest Hosts – free dry camping on vineyards, golf courses and farms across the country.
The best ten specific motorhome clubs to join:
- Loners on Wheels – a club for the single RV owners 😉
- Fulltime Families – get advice on how to travel with your children;
- RVing Women – a club just for women;
- Handicapped Travel Club – a club for travellers who may face special needs;
- Rainbow RV Club – LGBTQ friendly motorhome club;
- National African American RVers Association – welcomes both men and women;
- Campers for Christ Ministries
- Special Military Active Retired Travel Club
- Tin Can Tourists
- National Square Dancing Campers Association
Why should you join any of these motorhome clubs and what do you need to do so?
There are many good reasons to encourage you to join a club or an association if you are passionate about motorhome and are thinking of practising it this summer. These are some of the ones that we propose from our motorhome insurance blog:
- You will contribute to this activity to gain prestige and social popularity, making more and more people who are encouraged to practice it.
- You will be able to further defend your rights as a motorhome owner, on a legal and practical level.
- You will have stronger support and greater authority to face any type of injustice related to the use or parking of your vehicle: remember that your club or association will always support you.
- With your association you will collaborate for the improvement of the environment, advancing in the placement of Areas.
- You will support the construction and improvement of service areas and infrastructures that provide a support service to motorhomes in our country.
- You will live the motorhome up close and surrounded by people who feel the same passion as you. Travelling, living together and having unique adventures with them.
- You will meet new people who will give you experience, advice and new knowledge about the motorhome.
- You will always stay informed and connected about the latest news related to motorhomes, and you will be able to consult and discuss any questions with your club or association colleagues. And you will also have discounts on certain products and services related to the field of the motorhome.
In order to join an association or motorhome club in our country, you must provide your ID and personal data, as well as make the payment of the corresponding fee in each organization in order to be a member and form part of the club. Do not hesitate to specifically contact the association with which you would like to collaborate, since each of them has different rates, activities and different rules for members.
Other questions you may be interested in
What activities are usually carried out in these clubs and associations?
Of course, the motorhome clubs and associations were not going to be there only to help you or support you in difficult moments or solve almost any doubt, but they will also be there to create and share good moments with you, that is why most associations will
They do events and meet-ups (both officially and unofficially: since you will meet new people with whom you could make friends). In these gatherings, which are partially subsidized by the organization itself, they go from picnics to camping, and all kinds of parties are held.
One of the main reasons to join a motorhome club is to meet other people with the same tastes. The social aspect of an association is fundamental since it allows establishing strong ties between people and further increasing the enjoyment of the activities that are being carried out.
One aspect that derives from this is the increase in the prestige and popularity of the association itself. Generally speaking, we prefer to be part of large groups. In addition, we are helping more people learn about this practice and we encourage them to sign up as well. It even makes it easier for motorhome enthusiasts to defend their rights, as they can access better knowledge with little effort.
Finally, it is easier to stay informed of the news that affects the world of motorhomes. We will be aware of legal changes, the best insurance, attractive routes to practice, tips to maintain the vehicle and much more. By belonging to an association, it is easier to acquire this knowledge, since newsletters and other informative documents are generated.
And you, are you registered with some type of group or association of motorhomes? What do you think of these types of groups? Tell us more about your experience, through advice, recommendations or opinions.
FAQ on Which is the best motorhome club to join?
What are the benefits of joining the Caravan and Motorhome Club?
The benefits of joining the Caravan and Motorhome Club is that you are part of a group of people who think alike and who are passionate about RVs and all that they entitle. Besides that, if you are a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club you could also save over £6,600 on a new Hyundai Santa Fe, a 20% discount with Nissan and a £2,500 finance deposit with Mitsubishi.
How much does it cost to join the Motorhome and Caravan Club?
It will cost you £54 a year to join Motorhome and Caravan Club. This includes your partner and any children under 18 y.o.
Is it worth joining a motorhome club?
It is worth joining a motorhome club as you will meet other people with the same tastes. The social aspect of an association is fundamental since it allows establishing strong ties between people and further increasing the enjoyment of the activities that are being carried out.
What are the benefits of joining the caravan club?
The benefits of joining a caravan club are multiple, but mainly you will have stronger support and greater authority to face any type of injustice related to the use or parking of your vehicle: remember that your club or association will always support you.