In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What’s included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover?” We will describe all the features that are included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover. We will also discuss the benefits of choosing Flexplus along with the exceptions of the Flexplus breakdown cover.
What’s included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover?
The Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover includes.
- Accident assist cover
- Online assistance
- Breakdown assistance
- Expert patrols
- Unlimited callouts
- Replacement vehicle
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency help
Accident assist cover
- The Accident assist cover is one of the main services that is included in the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover.
- If you have an accident that is not your fault, this service will cover the recovery, provide a replacement hire car, and repairs. However, you will need to be an authorized driver and the accident should not be caused by you.
- The online assistance service is one of the other services that is covered with the breakdown cover. With this service option, you can report a breakdown and track your patrol with the help of the AA application.
- If you are unable to contact them on the website, you can still use your phone and just dial the number to get assistance.
- Breakdown assistance is something that comes in handy with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover. With this service, you get assistance for your vehicle, for you, and even if you are a passenger.
- There should be a valid reason and an eligible vehicle at the time of the breakdown. There is a separate policy document for the vehicle eligibility information.
- One of the biggest perks of the expert patrol service. It does not matter if you have an electric, diesel, or petrol vehicle. The expert patrols are sure to get your vehicle fixed and help you hit the road as soon as possible.
- There is no restriction when it comes to calling for assistance With the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown, you get unlimited callouts for help. This is one of the main reasons why people choose the breakdown cover.
- You also get a replacement vehicle for up to two days in the UK. You can also get up to 120 pounds per day for a replacement vehicle throughout Europe. In case of a breakdown, all you need to do is call up the experts to handle this situation.
- Roadside assistance will be provided wherever you go. Be it your home, national highway on any other route. You are sure to get roadside assistance wherever you are.
- In some situations, your vehicle might not be able to get fixed on the road. In that case, the experts will tow your vehicle to the garage to fix your vehicle.
- You will also get a vehicle replacement for up to two days and get the money covered for alternative transport costs.
Those are the services that are included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover. With these services, you can travel to your destination without any hassle and there is no need to worry about any breakdown. Many people have saved money with all the services that are offered with the breakdown cover.
Benefits of choosing Flexplus
There are various benefits of choosing Flexplus and there are thousands of people who are a part of their services. Here are some of the benefits of Flexplus describes below.
- The travel insurance options are endless with Flexplus. You get travel insurance for your family worldwide. This means you get worldwide family travel insurance, which includes business, weddings, golf, and winter sports.
Vehicle breakdown cover in UK and Europe
- You are entitled to a vehicle breakdown cover throughout the UK and Europe. This accident assist cover can be used even if you are a passenger in a vehicle. You get unlimited callouts and there is no excess pay required.
Mobile phone insurance
- The best part is that you get mobile phone insurance for your whole family. This insurance is included for your partner and the children that are dependent. It includes theft, loss, and damage
- One of the biggest advantages of Flexplus is its security. There is no need to register before you claim and you will be entitled to insurance as soon as you open Flexplus.
Access to Nationwide products
- Another benefit is that you get access to other Nationwide products and services. By creating a Flexplus account, you are also a member of Nationwide. All Flexplus members have access to the Flex Instate Saver, which is an exclusive savings account.
Note that you must be a UK resident and over the age of 18 to apply for Flexplus. When creating your account, you should accept the terms and conditions and agree that the account is only for personal use. On the other hand, you must not have more than four existing sole or joint Nationwide current accounts.
Flexplus banking products
- Flexplus has major advantages with banking products that are included in the Flexplus account. You get secure online banking, telephone banking, and a free mobile application.
- Flexplus keeps you on track with all the updates through their free banking text message alerts.
- You get a travel-friendly contactless debit card. With this card, you get to make transactions and withdraw cash abroad without any transaction fees.
- Another benefit is that you get to access Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay on all the devices that are applicable.
- The Nationwide ATM network is huge and you can get access to up to 500 pounds of cash per day.
Exclusions of the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover
Now that we have seen everything that is included and the benefits of the Flexplus breakdown cover, it’s time to look at the exclusions of the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown.
- Vehicles that are not serviced under the manufacturer’s guidelines are not a part of the Flexplus breakdown cover.
- Vehicles that do not have valid MOT and vehicle tax are not a part of the breakdown cover as well.
- Non-registered vehicles that are not registered in the UK cannot be a part of this program.
- Fuel replacement parts and their cost are not covered.
- Vehicles that have trade plates, imported vehicles, or vehicles that are purchased at auction are not included as well.
- Below are some of the parameters for vehicles that are excluded from the breakdown cover.
- Vehicles that are more than 3.5 tonnes in gross vehicle weight will be excluded
- Motorhomes that are more than 7.5 tonnes in gross vehicle weight will be excluded
- Vehicles that are more than 2.55 meters will be excluded. This includes the width of the vehicle’s bodywork but excludes the mirrors
- In Europe, the maximum vehicle length is restricted to 23 feet.
Those were some of the exclusions of the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover. The conditions are simple and essential to be a part of the Flexplus breakdown cover. To get the Flexplus breakdown cover, you will be required to be a resident of the UK and have a Flexplus account.
Overall, the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover is worth the price since there are several benefits. The services offered are incredible and these services are helpful for most people who travel often. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before signing up for the Flexplus breakdown cover. Being a part of Nationwide is sure to bring you various other benefits as well.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What’s included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover?” We have described all the features that are included with the Nationwide Flexplus breakdown cover. We have also discussed the benefits of choosing Flexplus along with the exceptions of the Flexplus breakdown cover.