In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What travel trailers have doors on both sides?” We will discuss the benefits of having doors on both sides and list out the 8-best travel trailers that have doors on both sides. We will talk about their features, specifications, and unique amenities along with the front and rear door entrance and accessibility.
What travel trailers have doors on both sides?
The best travel trailers in the market that have doors on both sides have been showcased in the following section.
- Forest River Salem Cruise Lite
- Jayco Jayfligth 28 BHBE
- Coachmen RV Spirit Ultra Lite 2963 BH
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 324 BH
- Lance Camper 2285
- Northwood Arctic Fox 25 W
- Winnebago Minnie2500 FL
- Outdoors RV Timber Ridge (Titanium)
Forest River Salem Cruise Lite
- Forest River has manufactured almost every type of RV and travel trailer and the dual door system is not something new.
- This particular model is a lightweight travel trailer that has a double bunkhouse and weighs only 6,000 pounds.
- It has an excellent pantry and a panoramic window with a spacious dinette. The dual entry doors have access to the living area and the bathroom.
- The front door gives you access to the living area and the walk-in pantry while the rear door has access to the bathroom and the shower. This model is also well-equipped with incredible features and it can comfortably accommodate up to eight people to sleep.
Jayco Jayflight 28 BHBE
- The Jayco Jayflight 28 BHBE comes with a decent price and yet it has some excellent features. With a skylight in the bathroom and a kitchen pantry, this model has a u-shaped dinette and a jackknife sofa.
- The 74-inch queen bed and bunk beds make it spacious enough. However, it comes with a dry bath.
- The rear door connects straight to the bathroom and the shower and there is no need to get past the living area to reach the bathroom.
- This travel trailer has some amazing features including solid hardwood cabinet doors and a 30 x 72-inch main entrance door. The 13,500 BTU air conditioner is perfect for all climatic conditions.
Coachmen RV Spirit Ultra Lite 2963 BH
The Coachmen RV Spirit Ultra Lite has the same dual entrance and it is an ultralight trailer. The dual entry doors provide access to the shower/tube, bathroom, and living area. There are double bunks and a queen-sized bed available with several floorplans. The outdoor kitchen is just right for all your adventures.
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 324 BH
- The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite is one of those trailers that are known for their storage options. The double-entry system has made this trailer more unique.
- It works just the same as the other trailers by providing access to the bathroom and shower area from the rear door. The door at the front will take you straight to the living area and the master bedroom.
- The Sundance has some amazing features including a private bunkhouse, Futon, and outside the kitchen.
- The biggest advantage of these travel trailers is their sleeping capacity. It can accommodate up to nine people when it comes to sleeping. If you have a large family, this is one of the best travel trailers to opt for.
Lance Camper 2285
The Lance Camper has been around for a while and it introduced some unique features like the semi-private bedroom. The dual-door system is for entry and exit purposes. It has an additional slide-out option and plenty of space for six adults to sleep comfortably. The insulation in this camper is incredible as it is made up of Azdel and double foam.
Northwood Arctic Fox 25 W
- The Northwood Arctic Fox is yet another travel trailer that has been on the market for a long time. Northwood is specialized in travel trailers and their dual door system in this model is a class apart.
- The front door provides access to the bedroom and the bathroom while the rear door provides access to the kitchen and the dinette.
- The Northwood Arctic For has several floor plans and it arrives with one of the best off-road chassis.
- It has block foam for extra insulation and a four-season insulation ceiling.
- The fridge is extra-large and it has enough space for six people to sleep comfortably.
- Wardrobes, cabinets, and overhead storage has made this model good enough to camp for more than a couple of weeks.
Winnebago Minnie 2500 FL
- Winnebago has got to be on the list and this particular model is a lightweight travel trailer. The front door provides access to the living area and the kitchen while the rear door provides access to the bedroom.
- The exterior of this travel trailer is incredible as it comes with LED lighting and a power awning. Winnebago has kept its standards high once again with the model.
- The interiors are equally amazing with all the top features and amenities. The LED TV and Bluetooth system add to the entertainment.
- It has a 3-burner gas stove that comes with an oven and a large refrigerator that can either function on electricity or gas. The cooktop and microwave make cooking easy in this dual-entry travel trailer.
Outdoors RV Timber Ridge (Titanium)
- Not many people have heard of Timber Ridge but this travel trailer cannot be missed due to its stylish appearance. The Outdoors RV has excellent features that are a perfect fit for any family.
- This is a four-season travel trailer that comes with a fully-insulated underbelly. There are additional cold weather kits to protect the refrigerator and other crucial components.
- The front door opens straight into the bedroom and provides access to the bathroom/shower.
- The rear doors lead straight to the kitchen and the living area.
- This travel trailer is one of the best for rough climatic conditions and rugged terrain. It also comes with 4000 high-gloss fiberglass and frameless thermal pane windows.
Dual entry travel trailers are good for convenience and they are also safe. Some of the best travel trailers that have doors on both sides have always been a benefit for people. While some people look at this as a disadvantage, many people make good use of trailer trailers with doors on both sides.
These are also known as dual entry doors in a travel trailer. These doors are usually located towards the front and the rear. It also depends on the type of floor plan. Some trailers have the entry door located at the front and the exit door located at the rear. But it is not restricted to the same since they can both be used for any purpose.
Benefits of having doors on both sides
The best benefits of having doors on both sides of the travel trailer are:
- The biggest benefit of a dual entry system is the easy access to the bathroom. Usually, the rear door will have easy access to the bathroom and the front door will have access to the kitchen and the living area.
- It is also considered to be safe with two doors in case of any emergency.
- The other benefit is privacy and it is always good to have a rear door in case of any emergency or fire
In this blog post, we have answered the question:” What travel trailers have doors on both sides? We will discuss the benefits of having doors on both sides and list out the 8-best travel trailers that have doors on both sides. We will talk about their features, specifications, and unique amenities along with the front and rear door entrance and accessibility.