In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What size are most campground picnic tables?” We will talk about the best picnic tables for RVs and campsites along with their unique features and specifications. We will also discuss the advantages of having picnic tables while camping and at home.
What size are most campground picnic tables?
Most campground picnic tables are 72 x 59 x 30 (width x depth x height). This is the usual size for rectangular picnic tables at campgrounds. However, some campground picnic table sizes can vary. Most of these picnic tables at campgrounds are used outdoors for eating meals. Campground picnic tables also have benches attached on either side.
The usual 72-inch picnic table can accommodate up to six adults with ease. These tables are widely found at RV campsites for motorhome enthusiasts. On some campsites, there are bigger picnic tables that can accommodate up to eight adults. These tables are usually 84-inches or 96-inches long. There are also small picnic tables at certain campsites that are perfect for kids.
Best picnic tables for RVs and campsites
If you are planning a camping trip or traveling around in your RV. It’s always good to carry a picnic table along. A picnic table can enhance your dining experience. There are various styles of picnic tables that come in different sizes. Here are some of the best picnic tables for RVs and campsites described below.
GCI folding table
If you are a solo traveler or like to keep things light, the GCI camping foldable table is the best on the list. With a reasonable price range, this table can be used for various purposes. It has a unique and classy appearance and it can be carried around easily. It is also lightweight and quick and easy to set up in under one minute.
- Aluminum material
- Total weight of four pounds
- Folding base type
- Ideal for outdoor activities
- Supports up to 60 pounds
- One piece design
Lifetime folding table
The Lifetime folding table is the perfect utility table that can be used for camping and at home. This table is easy to move around and it has three adjustable height settings. It can be folded into two and carried around with the help of a handle. It is easy to set up and easy to take down. Setting up this table will hardly take a minute.
- Three adjustable height settings (22, 24, ad 29-inches)
- Broad leg stance
- Protective foot caps
- Portable size
- Built with a sturdy steel frame
- Impact resistant corners
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
King Camp bamboo folding table
The King Camp bamboo folding table is ultra-portable and it arrives with a convenient carry bag. It has adjustable legs that can be folded down under the table. This table can be used both indoors and outdoors. The carry bag has a handle that makes it easy to carry around. It is one of the best picnic tables that can be used on the beach or wherever you camp.
- Multifunctional uses
- Aluminum and bamboo material
- Total weight of 14.96 pounds
- Perfect for two to four people
- Anti-corrosion and anti-UV
- Durable and water resistant.
Deluxe grilling table
If you love having parties on your camping trip, this is one of the best tables to consider. The Deluxe grilling table stands out from the others with some incredible features. It is built with a high-strength steel frame and also has an aluminum table top. This table also arrives with side tables that are durable and water-resistant.
- Integrated cup holders
- Wine glass holders
- Hooks for utensils
- Metal rack
- Easy setup in less than 30 seconds
- Dimensions 59 x 19 x 32 inches
- Total weight of 16 pounds.
Kelty Linger side table
Although this table is more of a side table, it is still one of the best easily transportable picnic tables. The Kelty Linger side table is lightweight and it arrives with a comfortable bag that looks like a tripod bag. Easy to set up and takedown. Here are some of the features of the Kelty Linger side table.
- Aluminum foldable frame with cross beams
- Supports up to 150 pounds
- Ideal platform for preparing food, eating, and playing games.
- 600 denier fabric material for the tabletop.
Gosun solar table
Looking for something more extraordinary? The Gosun solar table is not going to disappoint you on your camping trip. This table has an adjustable height surface and you get to charge all your gadgets on the go. This is perfect for chopping vegetables and it can also be used for meals and remote camping.
- 60-watt solar panel
- Made of tough tempered glass and aluminum
- Highly portable and durable
- Power bank included
- Three height settings
- Can be used as a desk and a coffee table
- Ideal for RV enthusiasts.
- Supports up to 75 pounds
Helinox picnic table
- For those who want to travel light, the Helinox camping or picnic table is ultra-light and easy to set up.
- This table is perfect for outdoor adventures. It is versatile and can be used as a food table and a coffee table. The Helinox can be folded down in just a few seconds. It also arrives with a convenient bag to carry around.
Camco bamboo folding table
This compact folding table is perfect for picnicking, tailgating, and camping. It has a smooth bamboo top along with aluminum legs that can be folded under. It also arrives with a storage bag that makes it easy to carry around. This table is also lightweight and can be stored anywhere with ease.
- Adjustable leveling nob
- Sturdy aluminum frame
- Can be set up in a few seconds
- Folding dimensions – 26.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 inches
- Supports up to 85 pounds
Those were some of the best picnic tables that are perfect for RVs and campsites. These tables have an affordable price and most of them arrive with some unique features and specifications. These tables are not too expensive and they can also be used at home. If you are looking for a camping table or picnic table, those are the best that are available in the market.
Advantages of picnic tables
No doubt, picnic tables bring you several advantages. Most people have picnic tables at home, especially if they go out to the beach or camp often. RV and motorhome enthusiasts are also known to carry picnic tables along with them. Below are a few advantages of picnic tables and their uses.
Perfect for having meals
- Although most RVs and motorhomes have dining tables on the inside, there is nothing like having a meal outside and enjoying a beautiful view. These picnic tables can be installed anywhere with ease and you can have a good table for your meals.
Perfect for activities and preparation
- Picnic tables are not only made for having meals but they are also made for outdoor activities and games, especially if you have kids. You can also use these tables for preparing food. From cutting vegetables to cooking on a camp stove, a picnic table is sure to give you all the support.
- People also use picnic tables for parties while camping since they can also be carried around without any hassle.
Store items off the ground
- One of the biggest advantages is that you can store all your items off ground. You can place your electronics, food, and other fragile items on the table.
They are versatile
- Picnic tables are versatile and can be used for various purposes like cooking, placing hot or cold items, washing dishes, holding tools, etc.
They can be used at home
- Another major advantage is that you can easily use a picnic table at home even if you are not camping. If you are planning on having a barbecue in your backyard, these tables are sure to come in handy.
Can be helpful at campsites
- Not every campsite has picnic tables, you can easily use these tables at campsites and there is no need to wait for an empty table.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What size are most campground picnic tables?” We have talked about the best picnic tables for RVs and campsites along with their unique features and specifications. We have also discussed the advantages of having picnic tables while camping and at home.