In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What is the smallest size camper you can buy?” We will talk about the smallest camper and list its features and dimensions. We will also discuss some of the best campers that are compact by listing out their unique features and specifications.
What is the smallest size camper you can buy?
The smallest size camper you can buy is the Vivaro Tourer Weekender. This camper is six feet long and weighs only 350 pounds, yet it measures twelve and a half feet when open. Inside, it features a king-size foam mattress, a heavy-duty seam-sealed tent, and smart built-ins If you want to buy the most affordable and compact campers, check out our list below.
Vivaro Tourer Weekender
If you are on a budget, a small camper is a perfect choice. The Vivaro Tourer Weekender is a simple motorhome that can sleep four people comfortably. It features a built-in table, fridge, double gas hobs, sink, and more. This motorhome has a price tag that is significantly undercut by competitors.
- Available in two trim levels, this motorhome has been on sale since 2015. It has undergone a recent facelift, making it more practical and safer.
- The new Vivaro camper is equipped with an auto gearbox and 19 driving aids. These features make it easier to reverse hitched caravans and trailers.
- The interior is spacious and easy to clean. The camper also costs less to run, thanks to the fuel efficiency and low emissions.
- It is available in two different sizes. You can choose between a standard Vivaro Weekender and a more luxurious Elite model.
- If you are looking for a compact van for single travelers, you can opt for the Vivaro Caddy, a double-bed van. It has an extra tent, which uses ‘air poles’ to erect more easily than a conventional tent.
- You can even sleep two in this small van with a pop-top roof. If you are on a budget, you can choose from diesel or petrol engines, with either 74 or 120 bhp.
NuCamp Tab 320 S
If you are looking for a small camper with a small kitchenette, the NuCamp Tab 320 S might be the right one for you. This unit comes with a two-burner propane stove, a small refrigerator, and an optional microwave. You will also find a convertible dinette booth at the rear. You can use this space to convert into a large sleeping area, or use it as a twin bed with a mattress slung over it.
- The NuCamp Tab 320 S is the most popular travel trailer in the NuCamp line. It has a wet bathroom, a U-shaped dinette that converts into a bed, and a galley kitchen.
- Available in a variety of colors, the Tab 320 S also comes with the Boondock package, which includes off-road tires, a pitched axle, and an aluminum cage on the rear.
- If you are looking for a larger camper, you can choose the Alto R1713. It has a queen bed, a dinette, a bunk, and a kitchenette.
- The NuCamp Tab 320 S is the newest addition to the NuCamp Tab line. Its teardrop design is an unconventional choice for smaller campers, but the interiors are modern and stylish, and have everything you need for a longer trip or boondocking.
- These campers have luxurious finish options. The Tab 320 features real wood cabinetry and LED lighting. Its unique style sets it apart from its competitors.
The SylvanSport is a lightweight pop-up camper that transforms into a tent, utility trailer, and equipment rack. At less than seven feet long, the SylvanSport GO is easy to tow and maneuver. It’s simple to set up and disassemble, and its lightweight design means that you will save gas by towing it instead of having to rent a truck.
- This small travel trailer sleeps four people in a spacious tent. It is an excellent option for people who do not want to spend too much money on an RV.
- The lightweight exterior means that you can easily tow the SylvanSport with a small car or SUV.
- The Sylvan Sport Go is another compact pop-up camper. It converts into a bed platform for four people and features an insulated bed platform with self-inflating air mattresses.
- A full-sized sleeping area is equivalent to a king-and-a-half mattress and can comfortably sleep up to four people.
- You can also choose a single bed or share a bed with another person.
For a small family, the Micro Minnie has an enclosed underbelly and a dinette. You can also purchase the Micro Minnie if you like a small travel trailer with a kitchenette. Designed with family life in mind, this camper is lightweight and easy to tow. Its exterior design is a gunmetal gray, which gives it a rugged but classy look.
The interior features air conditioning, a three-speed fantastic fan, a dinette, and a 12V power outlet.
Earth Traveler T250LX
- The Earth Traveler is a lightweight teardrop trailer. Weighing in at just 216 pounds, this camper is light enough to tow with any car. The kitchen is also equipped with a full-size fridge and sink.
- The T250LX is made of carbon fiber and weighs just 298 pounds. It’s also built to be lightweight since it collapses to five feet tall, six feet wide, and seven feet tall.
- The T300’s interior space is more than enough to accommodate four people, and it measures only 5 feet wide by 7 feet high.
- The interior features five LED lights and a pop-up roof. The Earth Traveler T300 is capable of towing a motorcycle and is also suitable for towing cargo.
- The Earth Traveler T300 is one of the lightest on the market, and the T250LX is even lighter. Compared to its T300 counterpart,
- Boreas campers are small off-road adventure trailers with all-terrain tires and powder-coated steel chassis. They are made to fit into a single-stall garage and have off-grid capabilities. This means no more wood, sand, or grass.
- The Boreas Eos-12 off-road camper trailer is a lightweight, 16-foot-six-inch off-road camper that is incredibly comfortable for five people.
- It also features a built-in bike rack with a tongue-mounted, removable bicycle rack. In terms of features, this camper comes with solar panels and a queen-sized bed.
- Other features include oversized PVC cabinetry and an all-weather fan with 10 speeds. Boreas XT camper trailer features an independent suspension and 20-inch ground clearance.
- It sleeps four adults and one child, and the dinette folds into a double-sized bed. There is also a fold-down bunk option. Boreas campers also come with cassette toilets and showers.
- If you are not sure about the size of your camper, you can buy a TRIBE(TM) Scout trailer kit. Its lightweight and compact size make it easy to haul camping gear in style.
- The Happier Camper HC1 is a small retro-style camping trailer that can be easily towed behind a car. Its insulated fiberglass shell is lightweight, yet provides enough space for up to five people.
- The interior is modular, and features include modular seating and a kitchenette. It can even be used as a mobile office. You can choose the color and size of the interior to suit your needs and preferences.
- The smallest camper you can buy is the Happier HC1. It weighs less than 2,000 pounds and can be towable by most mid-size cars.
- It can be towed behind a sub-three-thousand-pound Subaru Outback. Moreover, it’s easy to maneuver and fits on most campsites. If you are a first-time camper, this is a good option.
- The iCamp is another small trailer that can comfortably sleep two people. Its interior is equipped with a large table that can double as a bed. It has a sink, a 2-burner stove, a fridge, and a freezer, as well as plenty of storage and pantry space.
- There is also a toilet and lights. Besides being small, it has many comforts, such as a king-sized foam mattress and a specialized clothes closet.
- The Happier Camper HC1 is an affordable fiberglass travel trailer. It has a length of ten feet, and a hitch to the rear bumper.
- Its dry weight is less than one thousand pounds, and can even be towed behind a small sedan. If you are a first-time camper, you should check your vehicle’s towing capacity before purchasing a tiny camper.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What is the smallest size camper you can buy?” We have talked about the smallest campers and listed their features and dimensions. We have also discussed some of the best campers that are compact by listing out their unique features and specifications.