In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What is the membership cost for Motorhome Fun?” We will list the member benefits of Motorhome Fun and describe them. We will also talk about the disadvantages of being a non-member with Motorhome Fun. By the end of this post, you will get an idea about Motorhome Fun and its benefits.
What is the membership cost for Motorhome Fun?
The membership cost for Motorhome Fun is 20 pounds a year. Motorhome Fun is an online portal with more than 50,000 members and counting. These members are motorhome enthusiasts that help motorhome owners to get the best out of their motorhomes. Motorhome Fun was founded back in 2007 and is one of the best online portals for any motorhome-related discussions in the UK.
Motorhome Fun keeps you updated with the latest news and launches. It is also open for motorhome enthusiasts to post any questions regarding their motorhome. Despite the model and type of the Motorhome, you can feel free to create a discussion. However, there are several benefits of being a member of Motorhome Fun.
Member benefits of Motorhome Fun
Several benefits come along with the membership of Motorhome Fun and most people make good use of these benefits. With a decent membership cost of just 20 pounds, these are some of the benefits listed below.
- Significant discounts
- Exclusive resources and magazines
- Free travel yearbook or journal
- Create more than five posts in forums
- Attend funster rallies
- See lesser advertisements
- Access to live chat
- Write and share travel blogs
- Huge exclusive subscriber discounts
- Access to exclusive competitions
- Download manuals and other files
- Access to classifieds
- Add photo albums
- Review motorhomes
- Get the free Motorhome Fun windscreen sticker
- Free motorhome buyers guide
- Free motorhome security handbook
- Free book of motorhome checklists.
With just 20 pounds per year, you get all the above-mentioned benefits from Motorhome Fun. There are also lifetime memberships that are available twice a year to purchase. Most people who visit Motorhome Fun purchase the membership to reap the benefits. Here are some of the best benefits of being a member of Motorhome Fun.
- The first and biggest advantage of Motorhome Fun is the exclusive discounts. You can receive discounts like 10 percent off on Van Bitz Motorhome alarms and Johns Cross accessories.
- Some discounts can help you save subscription fees for up to 10 years. These discounts are found in the forum and you can only access these codes if you are a subscriber.
Participate in rallies
- As a member of Motorhome Fun, one of the biggest advantages is participating in rallies. From Scotland to Morocco, you will get to attend different rallies.
- Motorhome Fun organizes rallies all across the UK, Spain, Portugal, France, and Germany as well. Participating in these rallies will help you meet new people and also allow you to visit another country.
Resources and Magazines
- Another interesting part of being a member is that you get receive the Motorhome Fun monthly magazine. This magazine is worth more than 20 pounds alone and it has exclusive content about motorhomes. You can also get to win prizes from the Motorhome Fun magazine every month.
Easy access to information
- This is probably one of the biggest reasons why people join Motorhome Fun. There are close to 800 people online most of the time and most people receive a quick response to their questions.
- In case of any doubt regarding your motorhome, you are sure to receive an answer from an expert. Information on Motorhome Fun is provided by well-experienced experts.
Access to live chat
- Access to live chat is yet another benefit of this portal. In case of any doubt regarding a motorhome or a program, you can access the live chat to help you through this process.
Access to discussions
- You also get access to millions of discussions that are posted on Motorhome Fun. You might already have a solution to your question even before you post it. These discussion threads show you when the discussion was posted and by who.
- You get to enter exclusive competitions and you might land yourself a great deal. These competitions are posted from time to time on the website.
Meet like-minded people
- While being a member of Motorhome Fun, you are sure to meet like-minded people on your travels. You get to travel for rallies and many people might have the same motorhome as yours. Hence, you are sure to have a new set of helpful friends.
Share travel blogs
- Sharing travel blogs is a major benefit of being a member of Motorhome Fun. You get to create a whole new base of followers and this can help you, in the long run, to even develop your travel blog if you own one.
The advantage of being a member of Motorhome Fun is any day is better than being a non-member. Motorhome Fun is an easy-to-use platform and you will have a whole new community to interact with. You will also understand how the community works and the benefits as you go. Most of all, you are sure to get an answer to a question related to motorhomes.
Non-member disadvantages of Motorhome Fun
The good news is that there are also non-member benefits with Motorhome Fun but these benefits might be limited. Here are some of the non-member benefits of Motorhome Fun.
Access to articles
- Member on not, you still have access to articles that are available on the website. These articles are all about motorhomes. Even if you are a beginner or expert, there is sure to be some benefit from these available articles. You will get articles that will help you in purchasing a used motorhome, and weekly motorhome tips. Weekly dealer tips and many more.
Limited forum posts
- If you are a non-member, you will be able to make only five posts in these forums. So ensure not to waste your chances if you are a non-member.
No download options and competitions
- One big drawback is that you cannot download any POIs, manuals, or other files if you are not a member. On the other hand, you cannot enter competitions.
No free stuff
- Some of the stuff that is worth close to 10 pounds will not come free. You will need to purchase the Motorhome Buyers Guide, Motorhome Security Handbook, and Motorhome Checklists if you are not a member. You will also not receive a yearbook, travel journal, and diary.
Dealing with more ads
- You also get to deal with more ads if you are a non-member. While members still view ads, they are pretty less when compared to the non-members who visit Motorhome Fun.
No writing reviews
- Even if you are pretty knowledgeable about a subject or a motorhome, you are not allowed to review any.
No attending rallies
- Another biggest disadvantage of not being a member of Motorhome Fun is that you will not get to attend any rallies.
No subscriber discounts
- The worst is for the last and this means you will not get any subscriber discounts. You will also not receive the Motorhome Fun windscreen sticker.
Being a member of Motorhome Fun is beneficial to all individuals. The membership price per year is not too expensive and you are sure to make up for the 20 pounds as you go with various discounts provided. You can get to join Motorhome Fun from wherever you are, as long as you love motorhomes.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What is the membership cost for Motorhome Fun?” We have listed the member benefits of Motorhome Fun and described them. We have also talked about the disadvantages of being a non-member with Motorhome Fun. Drop us a comment below and let us know if you would like to become a member of Motorhome Fun.