In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What is the Benidorm forum used for? We will also talk about the benefits of joining the Benidorm forum. Additionally, we will discuss the 10-best campsites for motorhomes in Benidorm. At the end of this post, you will get to know the features and the purpose of the Benidorm forum.
What is the Benidorm forum used for?
The Benidorm forum is used to discuss traveling and camping in Benidorm. This website is for holidaymakers, ex-pats, residents, and travelers. You can get all the information about RV campgrounds, parking laws, and other travel-related information. This forum is easy to use and it is free for everyone.
You also get information about travel routes, camping opportunities, and more. This is a friendly online community for people to find out everything about Benidorm in Spain. You get to ask questions that will be answered by locals and other travelers who have experienced their stay in Benidorm.
Benefits of joining the Benidorm forum
Joining Benidorm is easy and you are sure to get enough information about this place. If you are planning on visiting or staying in Benidorm, this is the best place to get the right information. This website provides useful information tips and advice. Here are some of the benefits of joining the Benidorm forum.
Free to use
- Unlike most forums that have a yearly fee for extra benefits, the Benidorm forum is free to use. The sing process is easy and you get access to all that is offered on this forum.
- You have nothing to lose by registering for free. All you need to do is just fill in your email address and create a password to get started.
Get local tips and advice
- If you are an outsider and planning to visit Benidorm, you can get the best tips and advice. You can simply ask a question and you will find an answer in no time from a local person.
- You can also search for tips and advice by category. There are topics on coach trips, the complete guide to Benidorm, and more. You can also check out the general discussions like the cost of living in Benidorm, etc.
You get to ask anything
- The most important feature is that you get to ask anything that you want. You can easily go ahead and post a question or create a discussion. As long as the question is related to the region of Costa Blanca.
- For example, if you are planning on taking a coach for a drive down to Benidorm, you can ask for parking laws and where you are allowed to park.
Be a part of a huge community
- The Benidorm forum has more than 52,000 members and counting. You get to be a part of this great community where you can ask anything and also share your experience in return. These are active members that use the forum regularly.
Get free email newsletters
- Once you join the Benidorm forum, you get access to free email newsletters constantly. These newsletters provide accurate information about the recent news, updates, and latest developments in Casa Blanca.
Find the best holiday spots
- The Benidorm forum also gives you a list of the best places to go on holiday. You get to find some of the best holiday spots with low costs and more. You will also be able to check for places that have discounts and offer a great deals for your vacation.
Get to know about hiring vehicles
- You also get all the information about hiring a vehicle in Benidorm. You can discuss driving and hiring, and also get to know about the license and document requirements.
Best places to purchase
- You can find out more about where to buy things in Benidorm. You will get to know some of the best places to purchase Benidorm.
10-best motorhome campsites in Benidorm
While you can get the best information on motorhome campsites on the Benidorm forum, we have put together a list of the best motorhome campsites in Benidorm. Here are some of the best motorhome campsites that are perfect for RVs, trailers, and caravans.
- Camping Armanello is one of the top places for motorhome camping in Benidorm, Spain. This campsite is perfect for families, and it is located near Levante’s white sandy beach. Some of the attractions are the padding pool and the electric optimal hard standing pitch.
Camping Arena Blanca
- The Camping Arena Blanca is just four minutes from the beautiful Levante beach. This is an eco-friendly campsite with biomass heating and recycling. There is a heated pool, playground, and a bar with a terrace. It also has an electric optional gravel pitch.
Camping El Raco
- This campsite is located near Levante beach and it is one of those reasonable campsites that cost only 18.68 pounds per night. There are indoor and outdoor pools and a neat restaurant that serves the local cuisine.
Camping Alicante Imperium
- Camping Alicante Imperium is a beautiful camping spot that s well-equipped with all the latest amenities for camping. There are indoor and outdoor pools and it also has a spa, sauna, and Jacuzzi. The average price for camping at this site is close to 17 pounds per night.
Orange Grove Camper Park
- The Orange Groove Camper Park is a perfect place for motorhomes and it is also a dog-friendly site. This beautiful campground costs close to 9 pounds per night. There are communal barbecues and swimming pools and it’s only a 15-minute drive from Benidorm’s attractions.
Camping Santa Clara
- Camping Santa Clara is another quiet and peaceful park to enjoy. There are theme parks, water parks, and aquariums nearby. One of the biggest attractions is the 200-meter walk on a footpath to a pebbly beach. This park has an electric optional gravel tent or motorhome pitch.
Sol de Calpe Austral
- The biggest attraction at this park is that the beaches are just a five-minute walk. You can have easy access to the bars and shops in Calpe and there are plenty of other attractions that are located nearby. There is a fully-serviced gravel motorhome pitch.
- The Paraiso Camper is the perfect motorhome site with a pool. It’s just half an hour’s drive from Benidorm’s waterparks, theme parks, and zoos. There is a large electric optional motorhome pitch available at this campsite.
Camping El Hardin
- Camping El Hardin is a family site that is just 500 meters from the beach. There is a solarium, bar, barbecue area, restaurant, and many more at this beautiful location.
Almafra Gran Confort
- If you are looking for something with more luxury and comfort, the Almafra Gran Confort is one of the best places to camp. This park is well-equipped will all the amenities and has several attractions nearby.
Those were some of the 10-best campsites that are located in and around Benidorm. These campsites are motorhome friendly and they have some of the best features and amenities. They are also perfect for families and children. The biggest advantage of these campsites is that they are located close to the beach.
You can easily get enough information about these campsites on the Benidorm forum. You can also create a discussion or post a question about these campsites and you will be sure to get the right information. Overall, the Benidorm forum is one of the best places to know all about camping, traveling, and living in Benidorm.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What is the Benidorm forum used for? We have also talked about the benefits of joining the Benidorm forum. Additionally, we have discussed the 10-best campsites for motorhomes in Benidorm. Leave us a comment below and let us know if you have used the Benidorm forum.