What are the best truck camper shells with AC units?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best truck camper shells with AC units?” We will describe the best truck camper shells with AC units, along with their key features and specifications. We will also discuss some tips for choosing the right truck camper shell.
What are the best truck camper shells with AC units?
The best truck camper shells with AC units are.
- Artic Fox camper shells
- Alaskan camper shells
- Four Wheel camper shells
- Lance camper shells
- Northstar camper shells
Artic Fox camper shells
- Artic Fox camper shells are reputed camper shells that have been on the market for a long time. These camper shells have several models that arrive with AC units. Artic Fox is known for their versatile camper shells. They offer some of the best floorplans to match your requirements.
- The Artic Fox 811 camper shell is one of the best models with an AC unit. It has spacious interiors that offer enough sleeping space for up to four people. The dry weight of this camper is 2873 kilograms, and it has some of the best features and appliances to keep you comfortable on the road.
- One key feature is the foam block insulation that is perfect for all four seasons. It also has an exterior shower and all the required kitchen items onboard. Another key feature is the solar panels to keep you powered up without any shore power. The Artic Fox 811 camper shell arrives with a Coleman Mach 8 9K BTC air conditioner unit.
Alaskan camper shells
- The Alaskan camper shells are one of the oldest on the list since they have been around for more than seven decades. These camper shells are unique since some models have slide-out rooms for additional space.
- The air conditioner unit is good enough to keep you cool during summer. Some of the Alaskan camper shells arrive with a side-over dinette.
- There are several choices when it comes to choosing floorplans. These camper shells have different dimensions built to match the requirements and model of the truck.
- These campers are also customizable according to your preference. Alaskan camper shells also have premium-quality cab-over camper shells that arrive in various sizes.
- Some of the camper shell models have the Polar Cub air conditioner unit. If necessary, you can also add an air conditioner unit to the camper shell. These camper shells arrive with a Surburban forced air furnace with 20,000 BTUs. Most of the camper shells have air conditioner units as their standard equipment.
Four Wheel camper shells
- Four Wheel camper shells have various models, including Slide-In, Flatbed camper shells, and toppers. The floorplans are incredible since some of them arrive with a rollover couch.
- There is plenty of sleeping space, and the models vary according to the size. Most of the campers have aluminum siding for long-lasting and easy maintenance.
- The lightweight Slide-In camper shells have an approximate dry weight of 1,000 pounds. The flatbed models have some top specifications and appliances that are perfect for off-road camping.
- The base model dry weight for flatbed campers is approximately 1,300 pounds. There is plenty of headroom with the pop-up roof camper shells.
- Four Wheel manufacturers some of the best truck camper shells with AC units. They are also known for their strong shell. The interior of these campers is spacious, and it has enough storage options. Four Wheel camper shells also arrive with water heaters and external shower options.
Lance camper shells
- Lance camper shells or truck campers are one of the leading manufacturers today that bring out the best camper shells models. These truck camper shells arrive with AC units and multiple features to satisfy you while camping. You can also build your own truck camper shell according to your preference.
- Lance campers have many models, and their features vary according to size. The Lance 650 truck camper is one of the most common models. The biggest truck camper is the Lance 1172, which has a sleeping capacity of up to six people. Lance camper shells have all the kitchen amenities and appliances for a full-fledged kitchen.
- Lance also has travel trailers, but they are mostly known for their top-class camper shells. These are innovative truck camper shells that can be fixed perfectly on a short bed, long bed, and DRW trucks.
- You get to add or remove some of the appliances as required. Lance camper shells are compatible and are manufactured with the latest technology.
Northstar camper shells
- Northstar camper shells are built to last and are known for their hard wall camper shells. These camper shells are constructed with high-quality materials and are also lightweight.
- One of the major advantages of Northstar camper shells is that they are constructed for rough terrains. They arrive with some of the best AC units for optimal cooling.
- Northstar camper shells are trustworthy since they have been around for over half a century. The pop-up campers are perfect for small and full-sized trucks. The hard wall truck camper arrives with some of the best floorplans that are perfectly designed to suit a large family.
- Regarding off-road camping, Northstar Campers are one of the best options to consider. The air conditioner units are perfectly installed in the right place, and it has the optimal performance to keep you cool during summer. You can also customize your floor plan according to your preference and your truck’s size.
- These campers are available for all truck sizes and have some of the best quality hard-wall camper shells in the market.
Some of the top truck camper shells arrived with AC units. If you cannot get a camper shell with an ac unit, you can always install one with ease. All you need to do is hire a professional to install an air conditioner unit for your camper shell. One of the best options is to consider a rooftop AC unit.
Tips for choosing the right truck camper shell
When it comes to selecting a camper shell, there are a few options that you must consider. Here are a few tips described below.
Check the size and weight
- The size of the camper shell should match the truck bed. While this is the most common tip, it is equally essential to consider the dry weight of the camper shell. Sometimes, the dry weight might be too much for the truck.
Select the right material
- Camper shells are constructed with different materials, and it is important to know the materials used. There are fiberglass, aluminum, and wood. Be sure to choose the right material that suits your preference.
Consider the height and space
- The height of the camper shell is pretty important since you might need one that has enough headroom. The space plays a vital role once again, and it is important to have a camper shell that can accommodate at least two people comfortably. Plenty of pop-up camper shells can easily accommodate up to four people.
Check the price
- Finally, you need to check the price of the camper shell. Be sure to look for a camper shell that is not too expensive. At the same time, they should have all the basic requirements for sustainable and comfortable camping.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best truck camper shells with AC units?” We have described the best truck camper shells with AC units, along with their key features and specifications. We have also talked about a few tips for choosing the right truck camper shell.