What are the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options?” We will discuss the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options along with their unique features and specifications. We will also touch upon their dry weight, length, and other features that make them the best options for the Toyota 4-runner.
What are the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options?
Some of the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options are.
- Forest River R-Pod
- Winnebago Hike
- Little Guy Trailers Max
- Lance 1475S
- Airstream Basecamp
- Airstream Bambi
- Viking Saga
- Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro
- KZ RV Escape E14 Hatch
Forest River R-Pod
- With a decent towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, the Toyota 4-runner has incredible power and can tow any camper within that limit. One of the perfect matches and well-known campers is the Forest River R-Pod 171.
- This camper is 19 feet long and has a dry weight of just 2,714 pounds. The Toyota 4-runner can easily tow the Forest River R-Pod with all the cargo inside.
- What makes the R-Pod more special is the lightweight design and multiple floor plans to choose from. The R-Pod 171 has a teardrop shape and it has a sleeping capacity of up to four people. Some of the interior features are incredible, like the four-person dinette booth at the front.
- The R-Pod also has a solid three-piece wet bath and an excellent kitchen with all the best amenities and cooking appliances.
- Winnebago has manufactured some top campers over the years, and the Winnebago Hike is one of the best models. This camper has a dry weight of 3,340 pounds which makes it perfect for the Toyota 4-runner to tow.
- The sleeping capacity is up to three people, and it also has a three-piece dry bath with one slide-out. The Winnebago Hike is a perfect off-road camper that allows you to bring all your camping gear along.
- This camper has a rugged exterior, and the interior is loaded with some of the best features and specifications. There are five different floorplans to choose from.
Little Guy Trailers Max
- Little Guy Trailers are known for their lightweight campers and their teardrop shape. These campers have a great reputation, and one of the largest teardrop models is the Little Guy Trailer Max. It has a dry weight capacity of up to 3,010 pounds.
- This camper can easily accommodate up to three people with its large queen-size bed and convertible two-person dinette booth. It also has a two-piece wet bath and a spacious full-functioning kitchenette.
- The aerodynamic teardrop shape is among the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options. It has rich exteriors and comfortable interiors.
- Lance campers are built with high-quality materials and are premium campers. The Lance 1475S is a lightweight camper with a dry weight of just 2,600 pounds. This camper has a 3-piece dry bath with one slide-out.
- Some key features include all-weather insulation and overhead cabinetry with accent lighting. Lance Campers have top-class appliances, and it arrives with two different floorplans. It can sleep up to three people, and this camper is 19 feet and eight inches long.
- Lance campers are known for their beautiful interiors and specifications. These campers are easy to tow with the Toyota 4-runner.
- Airstream campers are known for their aluminum exteriors, and the Basecamp model was one of the best lightweight campers. With a dry weight of just 2,700 pounds, this camper is easy to tow and is one of those classic campers.
- There are four models of the Airstream Basecamp, and all have impressive features and basic amenities. The length of this camper is just 16 feet, but it still comes with a 2-piece wet bath. Towing this camper with a Toyota 4-runner is exceptionally easy.
- Airstream took the market by storm with the Airstream Bambi. This Airstream Bambi 19CB has a dry weight of 3,650 pounds with a 3-piece dry bath. This is one of those high-end styling campers that have great features and specifications.
- The camper can easily accommodate up to four people comfortably. There is a rear corner dry bath and a four-person dinette booth with panoramic windows. The kitchenette is incredible, as it appears to be the size of a trailer.
- The Viking Saga is manufactured by a coachman, and it has two floorplans with excellent features and space. The 7-foot Viking Saga is one of the best campers, and it weighs below 4,000 pounds which still makes it one of the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options.
- Some of the key features of this camper are the master bedroom which has a measurement of 54×74 inches. There are two bunks and a convertible dinette. Due to the length of this camper, it is extremely easy to maneuver, and it is one of the best off-road camper options to consider.
Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro
- Imagine a huge, easily towable camper with top features and at a reasonable price. The Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro is one of the best campers with such features. The dry weight of this camper is just 3,513 pounds, and it has a sleeping capacity of up to six people.
- It arrives with one slide-out and a 2-piece dry bath. One of the major features of this model is that it has 13 floorplans to choose from. It has a full-sized bed (54×74 inches) and a 44-inch dinette booth. The kitchen is well-equipped, and the 14-inch power awning is another incredible feature.
- The Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro is one of the top models, as it arrives with an incredible standard roof-mounted 190-watt solar panel. The 1,000-watt inverter is also added to this model.
KZ RV Escape E14 Hatch
- The KZ RV Escape E14 Hatch is a perfect camper for two. This camper has a length of 15 feet and three inches. The dry weight of this camper is 2,825 pounds, and it has a 2-piece dry bath. The KZ RV Escape E14 Hatch is a mix of a standard travel trailer and a toy hauler.
- The flip-up access door makes loading all the outdoor gear and cargo into the trailer easy. This includes dirt bikes and kayaks as well. The KZ RV Escape has plenty of living space due to the large dual-purpose area at the rear.
- There is plenty of counter space in the kitchenette and enough storage space on the inside and outside of the trailer. There are plenty of options for storage with interior cabinets and exterior storage lockers.
Those were some of the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options. These campers have the right dry weight and the best facilities simultaneously. These campers are versatile and are perfect for off-road camping. The price range is affordable and provides some of the best features and amenities for a comfortable camping experience.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options?” We have discussed the best Toyota 4-runner pulling camper options and their unique features and specifications. We have also touched upon their dry weight, length, and other features that make them the best options for the Toyota 4-runner.