What are the best Subaru Forester camper trailers?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best Subaru Forester camper trailers?” We will discuss the best Subaru Forester camper trailers along with their features, specifications, and unique facilities. We will also touch upon the towing capacity of the Subaru Forester.
What are the best Subaru Forester camper trailers?
The best Subaru Forester camper trailers are.
- Happier camper
- Little Guy Trailers Meerkat
- 13-inch Scamp Trailer
- Aliner Scout Lite
- nuCamp TAG
- TAXA Outdoors Tigermoth
- Sylvansport Go Trailer
- inTech Flyer Chase
- Braxton Crek Bushwhacker 10HD.
- The Happier Camper is no doubt one of the best options on the list, mainly due to its versatility and flexibility. With a dry weight of only 1,100 pounds, the Happier Camper qualifies as one of the best Subaru Forester camper trailers. It has modular interiors with excellent floorplans and can easily accommodate up to two people.
- The length of this camper is 13 feet, and some models have a sleeping capacity of up to four people. These are lightweight campers that can be customized according to your preference. It has a modular interior and interchangeable furniture pieces.
Little Guy Trailers My Pod
- Little Guy Trailers My Pod is among the best Subaru Forester camper trailers. These trailers are compact and perfect for towing. With a dry weight of only 760 pounds, the Little Guy Trailers are easy to tow. The length of this camper is 11 feet 6 inches, and it has a sleeping capacity of up to two people.
- The tongue weight of this trailer is only 110 pounds, making it perfect for towing, especially for the Subaru Forester. The Little Guy Trailer is one of those lightweight trailers that arrive with some of the best features.
- Some of the features include interior and exterior LED lighting. The Little Guy Trailer also has an entertainment center with a built-in TV.
13-inch Scamp Trailer
- The 13-inch Scamp Trailer has a dry weight of 1,200 pounds with a sleeping capacity of up to four people. The length of the 13-inch Scamp Trailer is 13 feet, with a price tag of $15,000.
- These are one of the best lightweight campers with a beautiful fiberglass hull. Scamp Trailers are also one of the top brands that have been around for more than 50 years.
- The 13-inch Scamp Trailer also has one of the best floorplans, and they arrive with a bathroom. These trailers are among the best options to consider if you have a Subaru Forester.
Aliner Scout Lite
- The Aliner Scout Lite is a lightweight trailer that is 13 feet in length and it can accommodate up to three people with ease. This trailer has a dry weight of 1,180 pounds, and it also has a reasonable price.
- It has a small dinette, sink, storage, and a bunk bed. These are hard-sided trailers with the construction of an “A” frame.
- The Aliner Scout Lite is a perfect match for the Subaru Forester. It has four stabilizer jacks with 10-inch electric brakes and an optional wall-mounted AC unit with a heat pump.
- If you are looking for something a little longer, the nuCamp TAG is 13 feet seven inches long. The sleeping capacity of this trailer is perfect for two people, and it also has an outdoor shower. With a dry weight of 1,269 pounds, nuCamp TAG is one of the perfect trailers for the Subaru Forester.
- This is a teardrop camper which makes it easy to navigate. It has a rounded teardrop exterior and an enclosed sleeping area with a rear outdoor kitchen. The best feature of this trailer is the rich interiors.
- It has a power roof fan, LED lighting, a star-gazing window, and plenty of storage options. The two-burner propane stove and kitchen are some of the extra perks.
- Despite the teardrop shape, these trailers are perfect for off-grid camping. It is easy to load and unload things and has a heavy-duty pitched axle that makes it perfect for off-road camping. The diamond plate fenders and aluminum utility platform are also one of advantages.
TAXA Outdoors Tigermoth
- TAXA’s Tigermoth is one of those famous trailers that are compact yet equipped with the best features. The dry weight of this trailer is 1,310 pounds, and the length of this trailer is 12 feet and 10 inches.
- This perfect off-grid trailer is meant for those who love off-grid camping. There are plenty of boondocking features for remote camping.
- TAXA has multiple features, like a torsion axle suspension with electric brakes. The powder-coated steel chassis and 15-inch steel wheels are built for all-terrain tires. It also has a 12-volt electrical system with a digital voltmeter and pre-wired solar inlet port. Some of the other options include interior and exterior LED lighting.
- Since the TAXA Outdoors Tigermoth has special boondocking features, it also comes with a steep price compared to all the other trailers. However, it is one of the best trailers for the Subaru Forester.
Sylvansport Go Trailer
- For those who want something really light and a reasonable price, the Sylvansport Go Trailer is one of the top options. This trailer weighs only 840 pounds but has a four-person sleeping capacity. The tongue weight of this trailer is only 70 pounds, and it is one of the lightest trailers available in the market.
- It has a versatile design along with a tent pod, and it also has a large equipment rack with a storage box. The deck on top allows you to store all your camping gear. You can also store your kayaks, bikes, and a small ATV.
inTech Flyer Chase
- The inTech Flyer Chase has a rugged design and is one of the top trailers when it comes to space. The options add-on tent can accommodate up to five people. The dry weight of this trailer is only 1,025 pounds, making it perfect for towing. The aluminum welded frame makes this trailer durable and built to last long.
- One of the major advantages of this trailer is that it has a ground clearance of 11 and a half inches. There are off-road tires that provide an extra two inches from the ground.
- With a minimalist interior, the inTech Flyer Chase can be customized according to your preference. There are plenty of boondocking features to help you camp in remote areas.
Braxton Crek Bushwhacker 10HD.
- The Braxton Crek Bushwhacker 10HD is a little more than 13 feet, and it has a dry weight of only 1,300 pounds. This is a great lightweight trailer with an affordable price and compact design. It arrives with a cooktop, sink, and cooler and can accommodate up to two people comfortably. Some of the features of this trailer are way better than the others.
- The 5,000 BTU wall-mounted AC, indoor speakers, and Bluetooth stereo are one of the best options. It has a three-speed roof vent and a great rear exterior kitchen with a two-burner propane stove sink. The standard roof-mounted gear rack is also one of the benefits that will help you store all your camping gear.
Those were some of the best Subaru Forester camper trailers that are perfect for towing. The Subaru Forester has a towing capacity of 3,000 pounds, and any trailer that falls under this limit is easy to tow. However, the older models have a lesser towing capacity. Some of the older models have a towing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
The above-mentioned list is suited for older models as well, and these are the best among the other options. These trailers have great features and are built for off-road camping. The interiors and compact design bring out the best specifications and amenities. Overall, they are a perfect match for the Subaru Forester.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best Subaru Forester camper trailers?” We have discussed the best Subaru Forester camper trailers, their features, specifications, and unique facilities. We have also touched upon the towing capacity of the Subaru Forester.