In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best caravan pole carriers?” We will discuss some of the best caravan pole carriers along with their key features and price range. We will also discuss a few important tips to consider while purchasing a caravan pole carrier.
What are the best caravan pole carriers?
Some of the best caravan pole carriers are.
- Coast pole carrier
- Supa peg pole carrier
- Camec pole carrier
- Carac pole carrier
Coast pole carrier
- The Coast pole carrier is one of the best caravan pole carriers on the list. This pole carrier is constructed with top-quality PVC and it is also built to last long.
- One of the major advantages of the Coast pole carrier is the light and durable material. This carrier has removable foam end caps for safety.
- The Coast pole carrier also arrives with a couple of mounting brackets for easy installation. The length it at two meters and it also comes with a one-year warranty.
- The Coast pole carrier is the right fit for fishing rods, tent poles, and other outdoor sports items. The bracket is easy to mount and it also arrives at a reasonable price. This caravan pole carries costs only $120.
Supa peg pole carrier
- If you are looking for something strong, the Supa peg pole carrier is one of the best options to consider. This Supa peg pole carrier is constructed with aluminum to last longer. It is lightweight and it is perfect to prevent rust.
- There are lockable stainless steel latches with high-density foam caps. It also has a drawbar mounting kit that is strong and sturdy. The Supa peg pole carrier arrives with a one-year warranty.
- This is a premium caravan pole carrier that is lighter than stainless steel. The lockable stainless steel latches are sure to provide extra security. It also has a drawbar mounting kit and it is easy to set up in just a few minutes.
- One of the only disadvantages is that it is slightly shorter than the other caravan pole carriers. However, it is still the best in terms of quality. The Supa peg pole carrier can cost around $300.
Camec pole carrier
- The Camec pole carrier arrives with two brackets and it is one of the best caravan pole carriers that are available in the market.
- This carrier has a length of 218.5 cm and it comes at a competitive price range. It has galvanized end plates for extra protection along with a lockable access door.
- For those of you who need something long that will probably fit a Jayco, this is the best option to consider. The width of the Camec pole carrier is 15 cm.
- Mounting these caravan pole carriers is pretty easy and there is no need for a hassle. It also has an A-frame and it is one of the cheapest options to consider.
- When it comes to durability, the Camec caravan pole carrier is not as great as the previous models. Yet, it costs only $140.
Carac pole carrier
- The Carac pole carrier is versatile as it can be used on a caravan or even a trade vehicle. This carrier provides enough space in the boot that it is perfect to keep all your fishing rods, awning rafters, and tent poles.
- You can easily remove both end caps for easy access and it also arrives with the required clips and pins. This model arrives with a couple of mounting brackets.
- The length of this pole carrier is seven feet and it comes with a reasonable price range of $119. When it comes to durability, it is not as great as the Supa peg and post-pole carrier.
Those were some of the best caravan pole carriers that are available in the market. Several caravan pole carriers come with a decent price range, but the above-mentioned models have a balance in terms of cost and quality. These are also highly recommended by customers due to their long-lasting quality.
Tips to purchase a caravan pole carrier
There are a few tips to consider when it comes to purchasing a caravan pole carrier. While there are many models available in the market, it can be confusing at times to get the right one. Remember to keep your priorities first and make sure to get caravan poles of good quality. Here are a few tips to purchase a caravan pole carrier.
Consider the length
- The length is what most people look into when it comes to choosing a caravan pole carrier. The longer, the better, but it should also fit well on your caravan. Hence, it is important to know what you plan on storing in the caravan pole carrier.
- If you need to store awning poles, they might be a little long. It is always good to measure the awning poles first and then purchase a caravan pole carrier that will accommodate the poles without any trouble.
- The pole carrier must also fit securely on your van without any overhang. If your caravan has rooftop air conditioners or solar panels, it is always good to consider these measurements.
- A large pole carrier is going to make it inconvenient and also look ugly on the caravan itself. Be sure to check the length and what you plan on storing before you make a purchase.
Look for accompanying accessories
- It is always recommended to purchase a caravan pole carrier that has all the required accessories for installation. Purchasing accessories separately is going to make it hard and this can be a tough process when it comes to matching the right brackets.
- Be sure to purchase a caravan pole carrier that arrives with mounting brackets and the other screws to get everything fixed.
Consider the material
- Another important aspect to look into is the material. The material of the caravan pole carrier is important, especially if you use the carrier often.
- No doubt that higher-quality materials cost more but they are sure to last longer. Purchasing a caravan pole carrier that is built out of aluminum is sure to help you in the long run.
- Aluminum is rust-free and unlike steel, it is lightweight. Aluminum is also more durable than PVC caravan pole carriers. It is always better to opt for aluminum in this case.
- Be sure to look into the pole ends of the caravan pole carrier since some nights have foam ends, while some might have galvanized steel.
- Many people prefer galvanized steel since it is durable but it is also susceptible to elements. Be sure to know what you are looking for when it comes to purchasing a caravan pole carrier.
Check the price
- It is certainly not worth purchasing a caravan pole carrier that is going to cost you a bomb. You will need to have a reasonable budget that brings out the best quality.
- The Supa caravan pole carrier is excellent in terms of price and quality. Do not go over the price or opt for a caravan pole that is going to cost you more than $500.
- On the other hand, do not opt for a caravan pole carrier that is too expensive if you are not going to use it often. Consider the frequency of usage and decide on the purchase. A normal PVC caravan pole carrier should do the job if you go out camping only once a month or two.
Look for warranty
- This is pretty important if you are not camping often. The warranty of the caravan pole carrier should be a minimum of one year.
- While most caravan pole carriers arrive with a one-year warranty, some come with a two-year warranty as well. Never purchase a caravan pole carrier that has no warranty or warranty lesser than one year.
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best caravan pole carriers?” We will discuss some of the best caravan pole carriers along with their key features and price range. We will also discuss a few important tips to consider while purchasing a caravan pole carrier. Drop us a comment below and tell us the brand of your caravan pole carrier.