What are the best caravan awning heaters?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best caravan awning heaters?” We will describe the best caravan awning heaters along with their advantages. We will also discuss the various types of awning heaters that are used for caravans. At the end of this post, you will get to know the differences between the types of caravan awning heaters.
What are the best caravan awning heaters?
Some of the best caravan awning heaters are.
- Outdoor revolution eco compact heater
- Pro breeze fan heater
- Outdoor revolution PTC heater
Outdoor revolution eco compact heater
- The outdoor revolution eco compact heater is a multipurpose heater that can be used for all types of awnings including caravans. This heater has a power consumption of 1200 W and it weighs only 1.35 kilograms.
- It is portable and is built to generate heat fast. It can also be used in a tent or inside the caravan if necessary. Due to its lightweight, this heater is easy to carry and it can be packed in a bag with ease.
- Another major advantage is that it can be used as a heater and a cooler. Hence, it is a perfect fit for summer and winter. It does not consume too much power and it is compact.
- The outdoor revolution eco compact heater is easy-to-use with a modern digital control panel. It also has built-in safety features and it arrives with a cutout safety switch. The internal heat protection is yet another advantage of his awning heater.
Pro breeze fan heater
- The Pro breeze is an electric fan heater that has a power consumption of 2000 W. This awning heater weighs 1.75 kilograms and it is built with a ceramic material to bring out a stylish appearance. It has a neat and sleek design and is perfect for heating awnings.
- One of the key features of the Pro breeze fan heater is the oscillation mode. This mode helps the heater to turn on and off as required. The fan can heat a large area quickly and it can also be used as an indoor heater for a caravan.
- This caravan awning heater has built-in safety features like overheat protection and an anti-tip-over switch. There is no need to worry if the heater is knocked over with this anti-top-over feature.
Outdoor revolution PTC heater
- The Outdoor revolution PTC heater is one of those budget caravan awning heaters. This heater has a power consumption of 1500 W and it weighs only 1.35 kilograms. It is constructed with lightweight ABS material and is perfect for awnings and indoor uses.
- This awning heater has a balanced air flow due to the oscillating function. It has several settings that can be used according to your adjustment. The oscillation mode is one of the best features and it can easily warm up a fairly large area in no time.
- One of the key features of this awning heater is the thermostatic controller. This makes the entire heating process easy and controllable. It can also be used in tents and it can be used at home if necessary.
- Those were some of the best caravan awning heaters that can also be used at home and in tents. These awing heaters are portable, lightweight, and cost-effective at the same time. They also have all the required safety features and they have effective heating solutions to keep your awning warm in just a few minutes.
Types of awning heaters
Several types of awning heaters are used according to the requirements. Caravan awning heaters are usually portable and most caravan owners prefer electric heaters when compared to gas or propane. Here are the types of awning heaters along with their advantages.
Infrared awning heaters
- Infrared awning heaters are known to provide immediately once it is turned on. These awning heaters send infrared waves to objects and people directly by heating them. One of the biggest advantages of these heaters is the ability to heat quickly.
- Infrared awning heaters are also efficient when you position your heater under the awning. These are perfect to be used outdoors while camping and they provide efficient heat over the seating area.
- They are also sustainable and easy to function. They can be plugged in directly into electric mains and there are no harmful gases that come out of these heaters.
- These awning heaters are one of the best options for caravans and they are also portable and easy to move around. Another advantage is that they do not produce any sound since there is no fan or motor.
Patio awning heaters
- Another type of awning heater is a patio awning heater but not many people use these heaters for caravans. However, they have several advantages in terms of heating. Patio heaters use infrared to heat objects and people directly.
- Different types of patio heaters are used for various purposes. Patio heaters can be used on the floor and they are found in restaurants and other places. When it comes to caravan awnings, these heaters can be used but they might have not the effect of the other heaters since they provide more heat to the people and the objects around.
- Tabletop patio heaters are the other option that can be used but are still not effective for awnings. These are better than the floor patio heaters as they can keep the under of the awning warm.
- Wall-mounted patio heaters are the best option for caravan awnings. These heaters have can be fixed outside the caravan if necessary and it is sure to keep your awning heated on a cold winter night.
- Patio heaters provide instant heat and they are also affordable. In terms of size, these heaters are decent as they can be carried along. They are also eco-friendly in size they do not emit toxic carbon dioxide and electricity.
Halogen awning heaters
- Halogen awning heaters are one of those alternatives to infrared heaters. These heaters require electricity but they are extremely fast to heat up. There are no harmful emissions from these heaters and they are powerful at the same time.
- While these heaters can be used for caravans, not many people opt for them since they consume a good amount of electricity. The output is effective for awnings, but fixing these halogen awning heaters might require some extra time.
- On the other hand, they are good to keep the awning warm, but they might not provide an equal amount of heat to objects and people.
Propane awning heaters
- One of the advantages of awning heaters is that there are multiple options to choose from. Those who have portable propane tanks can opt for propane awning heaters.
- Propane awning heaters are versatile and they can be placed anywhere. Another major advantage is that these heaters have a high BTU range when compared to all the other heaters. If you are keen on heating a large area, propane heaters are one of the best options.
Gas awning heaters
- Many people are not keen on consuming propane since they have natural gas outlets. Gas awning heaters are equally common and are similar to propane heaters.
- Gas awning heaters are powerful and they have an incredible BTU range with the capacity to heat a large area. All you need to do is connect the awning heater to the natural gas outlet. Some people prefer gas awning heaters since they do not need to stock up on propane tanks.
With multiple options available in the market, it is important to understand the best caravan awning heater that will suit your needs. Ensure that the awning heater has safety features and make sure they are portable. They should also have a decent heating output to bring out enough heat. Electric awning heaters are one of the best options for caravan awnings.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best caravan awning heaters?” We have described the best caravan awning heaters along with their advantages. We have also discussed the various types of awning heaters that are used for caravans. Drop us a comment below and let us know which awning heater you prefer for your caravan.