What are the best apps to find RV gas stations?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best apps to find RV gas stations?” We will describe the key features and advantages of the best apps to find RV gas stations. We will also touch upon the compatible platforms of these applications. At the end of this post, you will get to know all that you need about these applications.
What are the best apps to find RV gas stations?
The best apps to find RV gas stations are
- Gas Buddy
- Gas Guru
- Google Maps
- All Stays Truck Stops
- Get Upside
- AAA Trip Tik Planner
- Quick Trip
- iExit Trucks
- Love’s Travel Stops
- Finding RV gas stations can turn out to be a tough challenge, but not if you have the right applications. Gas Buddy is probably the best and most well-known app for RVers to find gas stations along their route.
- It also helps to find cheap gas along with the locations. One of the major benefits of Gas Buddy is the free pay option. With Gas Buddy, you can link your checking account and use a debit card to pay for fuel.
- Almost 95 percent of gas stations accept to pay with the Gas Buddy card. You can easily use the card to pay for diesel and gasoline. However, not some of the small local retailers might not accept the Gas Buddy card.
- The good news is that the Gas Buddy app saves up to 25 cents per gallon automatically. The Gas Buddy app also provides seasonal promotions at specific stations.
- There is no credit card check and the Gas Buddy card is free. You can easily sign up on the website and there are exclusive benefits for premium accounts
- Gas Guru is the other top app to find RV gas stations. Gas Guru makes it easy by listing services and the types of fuel available at every gas station. You also have the option to filter your search based on the particular services that you are seeking.
- You can easily find a station with an ATM and search for 24-hour stations. Gas Guru also helps you to save your favorite stations and the app provides detailed information like prices, grades, and types of fuel, maps, etc. Navigating to your favorite gas station is easy with the Gas Guru application.
- Waze is one of those user-friendly apps to help you find the best RV gas stations. Waze is also a subsidiary of Google and it is one of the best navigation apps. It supports GPS and helps you find cheap gas with detailed directions.
- One of the major advantages of Waze is that you get detailed directions and additional trip information such as route details, traffic alerts, hazards, police notices, and more.
- RV enthusiasts can also find parking with the help of the Waze app. Another benefit is that you can listen to podcasts and music from the Waze app. However, the directions of the Waze app are not intended for oversized vehicles or emergency vehicles. The Waze app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
- Google Maps are probably the most commonly used apps to find RV gas stations. Most people use Google Maps to navigate and they can also search for RV gas stations on their route. Google Maps are pretty accurate and simple to use.
- You can also check the current price of gas. However, there might be changes in the rate, and Google Maps are not exclusive for finding RV gas stations only. Most RVers use Google Maps to find RV gas stations on their route while traveling.
All Stays Truck Stops
- All Stays Truck Stops might not be commonly used, but they have some of the best features. All Stays Truck Stops show you a list of truck stops along with RV gas stations and fuel prices in your area.
- One of the benefits of this app is that you get to filter the results according to the type of fuel required. You can find other amenities and other services near your location. Some of the other features include the toll calculator, parking availability, weigh station locator, and more.
- The All Stays Truck Stops app also helps you to find dump stations, rest stops, campgrounds, overnight Walmart parking, and more. The only disadvantage is that the app costs $10 and is only available for iOS.
- Get Upside has been one of the other top apps to help find RV gas stations. Get Upside is also the primary competitor of Gas Buddy and you can also scan receipts to earn cash back on gas. Apart from those, you can also get cash back on groceries and other items with this app.
- The Get Upside app also helps you locate nearby restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, and more. The only disadvantage of this app is that it is only available in selected markets and the rewards can vary.
- Fuelio is one of the other notable apps to find RV gas stations. Fuelio helps you to filter fuel by type, distance, and price. It also shows real-time prices for stations in your area. It is a user-friendly app with a clean interface.
- Fuelio is not dedicated to finding gas stations alone since it can be used as a vehicle management app.
AAA Trip Tik Planner
- The AAA Trip Tik Planner is easy to find gas stations along the way on your trip. The AAA Trip Tik Planner has filters that can help you choose gas stations by price and amenities. You can also use the website to find the best RV gas stations.
- Some of the other features are the trip planner, gas prices, route planning, and toll calculator. The only disadvantage of the app is that it is available only to AAA members.
- Quick Trip is a combination of food, coupons, and fuel. Quick Trip has several features like up-to-date fuel prices, a QT store locator, special offers, and coupons. Quick Trip can help RVers find gas stations but they are not widely used.
iExit Interstate Guide
- iExit Interstate Guide is a simple app to find cheap gas and there are also additional features that come along. The iExit Interstate Guide provides a list of gas stations along with cheap prices.
- There are also other options like food, lodging, etc. The iExit Interstate Guide has custom search button features to help you find what you are looking for.
- The iExit Interstate Guide also features groceries, ice cream shops, pet-friendly hotels, family-friendly playgrounds, and more.
Love’s Travel Stops
- The Love’s Travel Stops app has been one of those popular truck stop chains in the country but they are also known for finding RV gas stations with ease.
- It keeps you up-to-date with the fuel prices and there are other features like the parking locator and weight station locator.
Those were some of the best apps to find RV gas stations with ease. These apps are widely used by RV enthusiasts. Most of the apps offer some of the best fuel prices and they also provide various features. Most of these apps are free and they are available for all devices. However, only a few are restricted to iOS applications.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best apps to find RV gas stations?” We have described the key features and advantages of the best apps to find RV gas stations. We have also touched upon the compatible platforms of these applications. Drop us a comment below and let us know if you use any of the applications.