What are the best 19-foot Class C RVs with spacious layouts?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best 19-feet Class C RVs with spacious layouts?” We will discuss the best models along with their key features and specifications. We will discuss the three best 19-feet Class B RVs with spacious layouts. Additionally, we will touch upon their key features and specs.
What are the best 19-foot Class C RVs with spacious layouts?
The best 19-feet Class C RVs with spacious layouts are.
- Coachmen Leprechaun 190 CB
- Thor Motor Coach Majestic 19 G
- Hymermobil Exsis-I 504
- Explorer motorhomes Vision
- Forest River Forester Mercedes-Benz 2401 W
Coachmen Leprechaun 190 CB
- Regarding compact RVs, most people assume there is little space inside. Class C RVs are always considered close, especially those below 20 feet. However, these 19-foot RVs arrive with spacious layouts and incredible interiors.
- The Coachmen Leprechaun 190 CB is one of the best 19-foot Class C RVs with a spacious layout. This motorhome might look small outside, but the interior design is prominent.
- The Coachmen Leprechaun is one of the best options for a long weekend getaway. It is suitable for a mid-sized family and has excellent exterior storage options.
- With a sleeping space for up to four people, the Coachmen Leprechaun 190 CB has a well-designed layout to provide more slack. The queen size bed and bunk beds are on opposite ends of the motorhome, providing more living space in the middle.
- It has a spacious U-dinette and a sofa with optional recliners. The shower, toilet, and sink are far apart, providing more space again. This spacious layout features an outside entertainment center with a camp kitchen, making it one of the best 19-feet Class C RVs with a spacious layout.
Thor Motor Coach Majestic 19 G
- The Thor Motor Coach Majestic 19 G was a huge success when it arrived. This 19-foot Class C RV has a sleeping capacity of up to three people and a seeing capacity of up to five. The excellent layout provides enough space and allows moving around without feeling cramped.
- The 19G also has a great layout with an over-cab bed and double dinette. The kitchen is conveniently located at the back of the motorhome, providing enough cooking space. This kitchen is secluded, and there is no need to use the living area for prepping your meals.
- The bath, shower, and toilet combination is spacious. This layout also has a booth dinette with a pantry and an extra chair. The two-burner gas stove and sink are placed on the ample kitchen countertop.
Hymermobil Exsis-I 504
- The Hymermobil Exsis-I 504 offers the perfect layout for storage space. This 19-foot Class C RV has premium features for the kitchen. The 504 is a 19-foot Class C RV with some of the best parts.
- This spacious layout offers sleeping space for up to three people. It has a large fridge, freezer, and wet bath. The dining area is comfortable and large enough for a family of four. The rear of this Class C RV is significant, and it has a loft bed.
- The Hymermobil Exsis-I 504 was manufactured and produced in Germany. Some of the other features included the oven and grill. The layout had a storage compartment to keep all the essential camping gear while traveling.
Explorer motorhomes Vision
- The Explorer Motorhomes Vision might not be well-known in the US, but it is famous in Australia. The motorhome is compact, small, and falls under the Class C category. The Explorer motorhomes Vision has a spacious layout with enough living space and storage options.
- This motorhome has a high clearance with a 4×4 capability. It has a fiberglass shell, and the interiors have enough storage shelves. The layout might be small, but it is still considered spacious compared to similar models.
Forest River Forester Mercedes-Benz 2401 W
- Forest River has made its mark in the motorhome industry, and this model turned out to be impressive. The Forester Mercedes-Benz 2401 W is an excellent Class C motorhome with a spacious layout.
- With a sleeping capacity of up to four people. This RV has a queen-size bed with an over-cab bunk. It also has a fold-down couch and an open-concept floor plan. The space in the RV is well-designed, as it arrives with all the necessary amenities and features.
- This model has a large refrigerator, a convection microwave, and a pop-up extension. The good news is that this compact and beautiful Class C RV has several spacious floorplans to choose from.
Those were the best 19-foot Class C RVs with spacious layouts. These RVs are also equipped with some of the best features and amenities. They are well-known for their versatile floorplans and storage options. These RVs are compact and are an excellent fit for a mid-sized family. Their features and specs are good enough for off-grid camping.
3 best 19-feet Class B RVs with spacious layouts
Several Class B RV models with spacious layouts are 19 feet. These motorhomes are equally famous for the best specs, features, and amenities. Here are some of the best Class B models with spacious layouts.
Airstream RV Interstate 19
- The Airstream RV Interstate 19-foot Class B RV has a decent floor plan that is pretty spacious. This motorhome has a sleeping capacity of up to two people and a seating capacity of up to four. It also arrives with a decent price range and is one of the best 19-foot RVs with a spacious layout.
- This model is the tiniest of Airstream’s touring coaches, but it arrives with extra features like a rear lounge and entertainment area. The front of the motorhome has a spacious kitchen with a medium-sized wet bath.
Roadtrek Zion SRT
- The Roadtrek Zion SRT Class B RV is 19 feet and seven inches. With a sleeping capacity of up to three people, this RV can seat five and has a lower price range than the Airstream Interstate. The spacious layout brings out the best in this motorhome. It has a five-foot refrigerator, a large sofa lounge, and a fully functioning kitchen.
- Some of the other features include the 12-foot outdoor awing and outdoor shower. The sliding pantry and wet bath add to the advantage of this motorhome. The Roadtrek Zion SRT is worth every penny for its impressive space.
Winnebago Revel 44E
- Winnebago has manufactured some of the best RVs, and their most-famous 19-feet Class B model is one of the best. The spacious layout and floorplan are spread out, with the facilities in the correct location.
- The bathroom of this motorhome can be converted into a closet. The key feature of the Winnebago Revel 44E is the garage. It has a sleeping capacity of up to three people with a seating capacity of four.
Those were some of the notable Class B RVs that are 19 feet. These motorhomes might be compact, but the interiors have spacious layouts with enough room to move around. Compared to the other motorhomes, these are not cramped and bring out the best sleeping and seating accommodations.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best 19-feet Class C RVs with spacious layouts?” We have discussed the best models along with their key features and specifications. We have also discussed the three best 19-foot Class B RVs with spacious layouts. Additionally, we touched upon their key features and specs.