What are the best 12-volt camper van heaters?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are the best 12-volt camper van heaters?” We will describe the unique features and specifications of these campervan heaters. Additionally, we will also talk about the perks of using a 12-volt campervan heater.
What are the best 12-volt camper van heaters?
Some of the best 12-volt camper van heaters are.
- Lasko 755320 space heater
- Vevor diesel air heater
- Maxpeedingrods diesel air heater
- Wayska diesel heater
- Road Pro ceramic heater
- Ontel handy heater
- Bovado oscillating space heater
Lasko 755320 space heater
- The Lasko 755320 space heater is a compact and sleek heater with an affordable price range. This space heater has a 1500-watt energy supply and it is sure to keep you warm.
- It arrives with an adjustable thermostat and there are three settings to keep your vehicle warm. This is a perfect heater to keep your camper warm during a cold winter night.
- This space heater can also be used for RVs. The only drawback is that there is no automatic shutdown and you will be required to do it on your own.
Vevor diesel air heater
- The Vevor diesel air heater is a high-performance heater that can be assembled in just a few minutes. This air heater is easy to install and it has rapid heating with just a touch of a switch.
- This 12-volt heater is equipped with low-emission technology and it limits pollutants. Another advantage is that this heater is pretty quiet and it is not too noisy.
- The Vevor diesel air heater arrives with an automatic safety valve that is built to prevent accidents. There is no need to worry about overpressure and overheating.
Maxpeedingrods diesel air heater
- The Maxpeedingrod diesel air heater is one of those top-class 12-volt camper van heaters that have some excellent features. This is a diesel heater that can be used for RVs, caravans, trucks, and all types of motorhomes.
- This also arrives with a remote control function and it is portable. The advanced technology provides maximum heating with minimal noise.
- It is easy to install and it is also flexible. These heaters can be customized according to your installation needs.
- One of the other major advantages is the low operating cost. This diesel heater is easy to start with the instant startup option.
Wayska diesel heater
- The Wayska diesel heater is perfect for long-term camping. This diesel heater is stable and reliable and it can also be used at an altitude above 5500.
- It comes with a built-in muffler to reduce noise. There is an additional blower speed control to reduce the noise and reduce power consumption.
- One of the key features of this 12-volt camper van heater is the low emissions. This is also good for the environment and it has a rugged design with is perfect for the outdoors. It is also built for tough weather conditions.
Road Pro ceramic heater
- The Road Pro ceramic heater is one of those mid-sized heaters that are available on the market. These heaters can also be used for RVs and large motorhomes.
- Despite the size of this heater, it has the potential to quickly heat any space. This heater must be hooked directly to the battery of the car and it required a 25 amp in-line fuse.
- Note that this heater will need to be installed in a suspended position. The good news is that it arrives with all the required hardware for installation.
- It has an easy-to-use dial that gives you the option to adjust temperatures according to your preference. It also has a swivel at the bottom of the heater that will allow you to adjust the direction of the airflow without any difficulty.
Ontel handy heater
- Imagine a heater that you can carry around with ease. This Ontel handy heater is compact and it consumes only 350 watts of power. This is one of the most electricity-friendly heaters that are available on the market.
- This is handy and easily portable and it arrives with a sleek design. You can easily place this wherever required.
- It has a strong metal casing that has a durable and long-lasting design. Note that this heater is portable and is perfect for small areas.
- You will also need to manually start the heater each time it is used and the only drawback is that it might not be user-friendly.
Bovado oscillating space heater
- The Bovado oscillating space heater is one of those famous heaters in the US. These heaters are used for camper vans, RVs, and all types of motorhomes. It has an initial knob that can be adjusted on all different levels.
- This heater is built with top-quality materials and it can be used for long durations without any issues. This heater is not meant to overheat and it also has an automatic fail-safe turn in case the unit topples over.
- The only drawback with this heater is the noise factor since it might be a bit irritating at night. However, it is not too bad and it can be used during the day.
Aqua hot cabin heater
- The Aqua hot cabin heater is one of the best 12-volt heaters with a unique design. This small powerful heater can produce up to 6000 BTUs per hour and it can easily heat a campervan in no time.
- As the name suggests, the heater is perfect for cabins as well. It takes up little space, is portable, and is easy to carry. This can be fixed on a wall without any hassle with the help of the brackets. It can also be rotated to 180 degrees.
- The Aqua hot cabin heater is one of the best for campervans. This amazing design is durable and efficient and it does not consume extra power.
Those were some of the best 12-volt campervan heaters that are available on the market. These campervan heaters have incredible features and they are one of the best when it comes to performance. Their compact design makes it one of a kind and they also arrive in a reasonable price range.
Perks of using a 12-volt heater
21-volt heaters have various advantages and they are some of the perfect heaters for campervans and small motorhomes. These heaters can also be used in large RVs since they are portable and easy to carry around. Here are some of the perks of using a 12-volt camper van heater.
Easy to install
- One of the biggest advantages is the easy installation process. There is no need to depend on multiple propane bottles for propane heaters. These 12-volt heaters can be plugged into a cigarette lighter or a power outlet to get started.
Perfect for all seasons
- 12-volt portable heaters are good for all seasons since they are built with high-quality materials. They are easy to carry around and they can withstand extremely cold temperatures and extreme heat as well. It can also be used outdoors and it is perfect for a mid-sized family.
- These heaters are not too expensive as they are economical. 12-volt heaters are also energy efficient and they do not use much energy. Since they consume less energy, you will save money on electricity.
They are safe
- 12-volt campervan heaters are safe to use due to their compact size and power consumption. These heaters do not take too much power and most of them have an automatic safety valve or an automatic shutdown.
They are long-lasting
- 12-volt campervan heaters are durable and they are built to last long. There are not many moving parts in 12-volt heaters and the maintenance is pretty less. Hence, these 12-volt heaters are sure to last you for a long time.
- 12-volt campervan heaters are also versatile and they can be used even in RVs and large motorhomes. You can easily power up two or three 12-volt campervan heaters in one RV to get more heat.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are the best 12-volt camper van heaters?” We have described the unique features and specifications of these campervan heaters. Additionally, we have also talked about the perks of using a 12-volt campervan heater.