What are some of the best front deck toy haulers?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “What are some of the best front deck toy haulers?” We will describe the key features and specifications of the best toy haulers with front decks. We will also talk about the Perks of having a front deck toy hauler.
What are some of the best front deck toy haulers?
Some of the best front deck toy haulers are
- Forest River work and play 29 SS
- Heartland Road Warrior 4275 RW
- Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite 27 FS
- Jayco Baja 10G
Forest River work and play 29 SS
The Forest River work and play 29 SS is an incredible toy hauler that arrives with a front deck. This toy hauler is good for outdoor adventures and camping. It has enough space for cargo and it is also one of the comfortable toy haulers from Forest River. Here are some of the features and specifications of this vehicle.
- This toy hauler also comes with a 5.5K Onan generator and there is a ramp door party kit that can be used as an open deck.
- With a length of 36 feet, this can accommodate up to six people to sleep comfortably. The aluminum reinforced walkable roof is one of the other key features.
- The walls of this hauler are vacuum-bonded and it has composite panels for extra protection. This is a heavy-duty toy hauler that is built for off-road explorations. It is also easy to keep all your outdoor equipment like ATVs and motorcycles.
Forest River motorhomes are built with some of the latest features. They are top-quality motorhomes with excellent construction features. The interiors are equally comfortable and it also arrives with a fully-equipped bathroom. The skylight in the shower is another added advantage for the Forest River work and play 39 SS.
Heartland Road Warrior 4275 RW
Heartland has been manufacturing RVs and motorhomes for decades and they are also known for some of their incredible toy haulers. The Heartland Road Warrior 4275 RW arrives at a reasonable price and it also has some of the top features and specifications. This model is known for its excellent deck space and luxury.
- The Heartland Road Warrior might be a bit more expensive than the other toy haulers, but it also has the best luxury and durability.
- This toy hauler is versatile and it is reliable in all weather conditions. It has a zero gravity ramp door with a patio kit that can be transformed into a huge entertainment area.
- The 13-foot cargo area is good enough to store more baggage and accommodate more people if necessary.
- The interiors of this toy hauler are equipped with some of the best features like the hi-fi system and a highly efficient BTU air conditioning system.
One of the biggest advantages is that this model arrives with a 20-watt solar panel. There is an inverter with a lockable 30-gallon fuel station and a pump meter. Due to the luxury and specifications, the gross vehicle weight is 20,000 pounds. Hence, you will need a good vehicle to hitch and pull around.
Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite 27 FS
The Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite 27 FS is one of those affordable toy haulers that have some of the best features and specifications. The Eclipse Stellar toy hauler is built for all four seasons and it has superior insulation and durable construction features. The good news is that there is no need to spend a fortune to buy this toy hauler since it has a reasonable price.
- The Eclipse Stellar is not too heavy but it is constructed with some of the best materials to last long. It has a fiberglass exterior that is built on an aluminum frame.
- One of the best features is the fantastic solar package that comes with a 4000-watt Onan generator. This will help you to camp in remote areas without worrying about external shore power.
- The LED lighting patio awning is pretty attractive and several state-of-the-art features arrive with this toy hauler.
Some of the interior features make this a comfortable and luxurious toy hauler. There are leather chairs, enclosed showers, queen-sized beds, outdoor speakers, and more. The huge furnace is one of the other attractions and there is enough space to sit in front. There is enough cargo space on the inside and it comes equipped with a ramp door party kit.
Jayco Baja 10G
The Jayco Baja 10G toy hauler has a massive 63-inch long storage deck in the front. Some ramps can be used as guard rails and they can carry 1000 pounds in weight. The Jayco Baja 10G has a multi-use layout and it has some of the best features and specifications. This is an all-terrain trailer that is perfect for an entire mid-size family.
- This toy hauler is built with aluminum for long-lasting durability. There are enough amenities that offer a comfortable camping lifestyle.
- There are stabilizer jacks that have a manual crank-style to make your camping experience easier. The interiors of this toy hauler are excellent and it has some of the best kitchen features.
Those were some of the best front deck toy haulers that are available in the market. While there are a few other toy haulers that have a deck and a ramp door party kit, these toy haulers are known for their versatility and unique features. They also arrive with top-class amenities and features that are perfect for off-road camping.
Perks of having a front deck toy hauler
Front deck toy haulers might not be the right option for many people, but they do have several benefits. Front deck toy haulers are built for people who what extra space. Here are some of the perks of having a front deck toy hauler.
They have more space
- One of the biggest advantages is that front deck toy haulers have more space. This space can be utilized to store and transport stuff. The extra space can also be a huge benefit when it comes to camping outdoors.
Easy to transport bikes and ATVs
- A front deck toy hauler gives you enough space to transport ATVs, dirt bikes, boats, and other outdoor sports gear. The extra space makes it easy to carry anything to your camping site.
Easy to load and unload
- Another huge benefit is the ease to load and unload cargo. Loading and unloading become simple since you can easily drive up to where you need to park. All you need to do is open the front deck and unload the luggage.
Secure your gear
- You can easily secure your gear to a front deck toy hauler since it has side rails. With the help of these rails, you can secure your ATVs, bikes, and other equipment. It will also protect you while traveling.
Easy to connect to the truck
- The hitch plate in toy haulers is located at a convenient spot which makes it easy to connect to the towing vehicle. The hitch plate is usually located at the front side of the deck and it hardly takes a few minutes to get it fixed.
Owning a toy hauler with a front deck is sure to bring you several benefits, especially if you are interested in outdoor activities. You can also accommodate more people and have a comfortable dinner party. Toy haulers with a front deck provide more space and convenience for those who love to camp for extended periods.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “What are some of the best front deck toy haulers?” We have described the key features and specifications of the best toy haulers with front decks. We have also talked about the Perks of having a front deck toy hauler. Drop us a comment below and let us know if you own a toy hauler with a front deck.