Is the camping and caravan club insurance worth it?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Is the camping and caravan club insurance worth it?” We will talk about the types of insurance provided by the camping and caravan club. We will also talk about the perks of having camping and caravan club insurance along with the key features.
Is the camping and caravan club insurance worth it?
Yes, the camping and caravan club insurance are worth it. The camping and caravan club insurance provide various benefits for caravan owners and they help you save money in the long run. Every motorhome or caravan needs insurance and protection for the road ahead. Camping and caravan club insurance bring out the best insurance options for motorhomes.
Types of insurance from camping and caravan club
From caravans to motorhomes and motorcycles, the camping and caravan club is sure to have you covered. Their insurance policies are designed to cover all your needs. Here are some of the various types of insurance from camping and caravan clubs.
- The caravan insurance is specifically designed for the caravan lifestyle. The camping and caravan club insurance have experts who understand your needs by looking into all the aspects of your insurance coverage.
- There are various benefits of caravan insurance. It offers new for old covers if your caravan is stolen and not recovered. There is a standard cover option for up to five years and a super cover option for up to 15 years.
- The caravan insurance also covers accidental damage, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, and storm. However, you must be a member of the camping and caravan club if you want to get caravan insurance.
- You also get automatic overseas cover for up to 182 days per year. Note that you need not be a member to get a quote for caravan insurance.
- It also covers post-accident transportation and recovery expenses reimbursement. Additionally, you get hotel and caravan hire expenses reimbursement of up to 150 pounds per day.
- The motorhome insurance from the camping and caravan club is partnered with Devitt Insurance Services. These are experts in the industry who offers the best motorhome insurance covers.
- One of the major advantages of motorhome insurance is that you get up to 5000 pounds on clothing, baggage, and non-permanent fixtures and fittings.
- In case your motorhome is not in a condition to be used due to an accident or loss, you get up to 75 pounds per night on accommodation for 15 nights.
- You also get new for old cover for up to 24 months without mileage limit. Another benefit is the full policy coverage for all trips across Europe. There is a maximum of 265 days in any policy year.
- Some of the other benefits are the replacement lock cover, emergency overnight accommodation, temporary replacement car, etc.
- The campervan insurance from the camping and caravan club is partnered with Devitt Insurance Services. Their campervan insurance covers some of the most crucial aspects and they off a huge list of benefits.
- You get a full policy cover for all trips to Europe and associated countries. You also get a temporary replacement car even if your campervan is being repaired.
- There are no claims discount transfers and they normally match the discount you earned on another campervan. The campervan insurance also covers emergency overnight accommodation with a replacement lock cover.
- In case of theft or loss of keys, you are entitled to receive up to 500 to 600 pounds to replace a new key. You also get a policy cover for all club-organized events.
Breakdown and recovery insurance
- The camping and caravan club also offers breakdown and recovery insurance. These services are also offered in continental Europe and are available separately.
- There are three breakdowns and recovery insurance plans in the UK, the regular plan, the premium UK plan, and the premium UK plus. The plans start from 74 pounds and they go up to 132 pounds per year.
- You get unlimited call-outs and 24/7 services throughout the year. However, the problem should not be the same the next time.
- There are no extra charges for mud, snow, and flood recovery. There is a car hire and alternative travel expense that is reimbursed accordingly.
European holiday insurance
- The European holiday insurance is exclusively for those who have travel plans to Europe. You get to opt for either personal or motoring insurance or even choose both if required.
- European holiday insurance can also include roadside assistance, vehicle and passenger repatriation, ski cover, accommodation, medical cover, and more.
- The camping and caravan club also has car insurance to benefit its members. The insurance will cover up to 500 pounds of personal effects and camping equipment in the can. This is also applicable to awnings.
- The car insurance offers a temporary replacement vehicle and a full policy cover for all journeys to the EU. There are also optional uninsured loss recovery services that are available and a 24-hour helpline to assist with your queries and emergency.
- Not many people know the importance of motorcycle insurance and what it covers. It is important to understand what your motorcycle insurance can cover. Here at the camping and caravan club, motorcycle insurance can cover all types of motorcycles. From super sport motorcycles to trail and endurance motorcycles, there is always something.
- The camping and caravan club insurance also have home insurance policies that arrive with various benefits. You can get a full policy cover for 90 days while you are away from home and also beyond 90 days if required.
- You can get up to 6000 pounds of value for bikes and e-bikes. There is also a cover available for touring equipment and personal effects to take on trips.
- There is no need to worry about theft and leaving your home while you go on vacation for a long time.
Perks of having camping and caravan club insurance
Camping and caravan club insurance surely have their benefits as they offer some of the best policies for all types of motorhomes, vehicles, and even homes. Here are the key benefits of having insurance with camping and caravan clubs.
Exclusive member discounts
- As a member of the camping and caravan club, you get exclusive member discounts. You get to save money on club site pitcher fees per night. You will also be able to search thousands of UK and overseas sites.
- There are plenty of discounts that are offered to members and this is also applicable to some of the insurance plans.
- Camping and caravan insurance ash an incredible rating and they are known for their trusted insurance policies. Most of their members have highly rated camping and caravan club insurance for their dedicated services.
Award-winning insurance providers
- Camping and caravan club insurance have award-winning insurance providers as they have won multiple awards for three straight years.
Outstanding customer service
- They are also known for their outstanding customer service. The camping and caravan club insurance has been around in the market for more than 50 years and they have successfully insured thousands of motorhomes, caravans, bikes, and cars.
- Their 24/7 helpline is always available to serve their customers. Wherever you are in the UK and Europe, you are sure to get the best help with just one phone call to the camping and caravan club.
There is no need to worry about facing damage charges once you have your vehicle covered with camping and caravan club insurance. They have a wide range of insurance policies and you get to choose what suits you best. The camping and caravan club insurance also takes care of the fire, attempted theft, and other damages that are caused by accidents.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Is the camping and caravan club insurance worth it?” We have talked about the types of insurance provided by the camping and caravan club. We have also talked about the perks of having camping and caravan club insurance along with the key features.