In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Is the Bigfoot Leveling System worth it?” We will talk about the various types of Bigfoot Leveling Systems along with their unique features and specifications. We will also talk about the related leveling system parts and accessories that are available at the Bigfoot Leveling System.
Is the Bigfoot Leveling System worth it?
Yes, the Bigfoot leveling System is worth it. The Bigfoot Leveling System is highly recommended since they are one of the best leveling systems that are available on the market. These leveling systems are a class apart and they can be fixed for a variety of motorhomes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels. These are top-quality hydraulic leveling systems.
The Bigfoot Leveling System has incredible features and they are built for various models. Installing these systems is easy and they are built for heavy industrial equipment applications. These systems have tough cylinders and various other components to give you the best smooth and wonderful experience while camping.
Types of Bigfoot Leveling Systems
The good thing about Bigfoot Hydraulic Leveling Systems is that they are versatile and built for all types of models. These leveling systems have been around in the market for more than three decades and they have manufactured some of the best products. Below are the types of Bigfoot Leveling Systems that are described with their unique features and specifications.
Mercedes Sprinter Leveling Systems
The Mercedes Sprinter leveling system is designed for Class C and Class B motorhomes. These leveling systems are a perfect match for various Mercedes Sprinter models. They are platinum leveling systems that have manual and automatic options. The automatic systems are easy to operate with only a touch of a button.
Here are the types of leveling systems for various Mercedes Sprinter models.
- 2007-2018 Mercedes Sprinter
- 2019 onwards auto leveling sprinter for Class B motorhomes
- 2019 onwards Mercedes Sprinter platinum leveling
- 2007 to 2018 automatic leveling sprinter for Mercedes Sprinter
- 2007 to 2018 auto leveling sprinter for Class B RVs.
Each of these leveling systems is constructed according to the type of vehicle and the model. Some of these systems arrive with a central pump assembly to save space. The central pump assembly is usually available with the automatic leveling systems for the Mercedes Sprinter chassis. They also arrive in a reasonable price range.
Ford Class C Leveling Systems
We all know that there are a large number of RVs or motorhomes that are built on the Ford Class C chassis. The Bigfoot Leveling Systems have incredible levelers or the Ford Class C models. These are designed for the Ford E-450 and the Chevrolet 4500 chassis. These leveling systems are pretty economical as well. These are the types of systems for various Ford models.
Ford and Chevy rear manual stabilizing two-point system
- Ford E-350 bolt-on platinum system
- Ford E-450 bolt-on platinum system
- Ford E-350 weld on central pump automatic leveling system
- Ford E-450 bolt central pump automatic leveling system
- Forest River Class C auto-level system
- Jayco Ford Class C auto level system
- Ford E-350 weld on platinum system
- Ford E-450 weld on platinum system
These systems arrive with a quick touch operation and they can be set up with ease. The installation process does not take too long. These systems have the right cylinder size, ride height, frame, etc. They also have Ford bolt-on bracket upgrades that are built for cab motorhomes like Class A, B, and C.
Class A and larger leveling systems
- The Bigfoot System does build Class A and larger leveling systems. These are simple and fully automatic Class A systems that are built with a central pump.
- The central pump has the potential to power up to four 125-lb cylinders for a simple installation. It is perfect for Class A gas or diesel units like the Winnebago intent and Coachmen Pursuit.
- The Bigfoot leveling system also has a 14-inch heavy-duty footpad that is used for extreme situations when you use the jacks in mud and sand.
- Bigfoot leveling systems also have cross-member tools to strengthen the assembly when fixing a sub-frame. This can be used at the bottom of the jacks, especially when the jacks are hanging.
Bumper pull trailer leveling systems
- The bumper pull trailer leveling systems are hydraulic ones and are one-touch automatic leveling systems. These systems arrive with a lifetime warranty and are built on top-quality cylinders.
- With just a press of a button, these automatic leveling control systems will be up and running in no time. They come with a manual mode for proper guidance.
- These systems are built for leveling and just stabilizing alone. Bigfoot leveling systems also give you the option to extend the cylinder in pairs to get the front and rear lifted individually. This is done to get the trailer level.
- Bigfoot also has a universal tongue jack for all bumper pull trailers. This jack has an 8000-pound lifting capacity.
Fifth wheel trailer equipment and leveling systems
- Bigfoot Leveling Systems has some of the best equipment for fifth wheels like the 2-point dual rear lift system. This is the perfect rear landing gear for your fifth wheel to stabilize your trailer quickly. They also can level from side to side.
- The fifth wheel six-point conversion kit is just the right system for rear cylinders on your trailer. This will help you convert your existing four-point system into a six-point.
Gooseneck trailer systems
- The gooseneck trailer systems are designed with the one-point standard landing gear. This is a single pump square that can be used on any horse trailer, heavy equipment, cargo, open trailer, gooseneck, bumper pull, etc. The overall length of this landing gear is 35 inches and the retracted position is 24 inches.
- Bigfoot Leveling Systems also have two-point slave standard gear. These are dual-point square leg jacks that are compatible with most gooseneck trailers.
These systems have been used throughout the country and they are one of the best hydraulic systems and landing gear systems. The biggest advantage is that Bigfoot Leveling Systems can be used for a variety of industries. Some of these systems also arrive with a lifetime warranty on the jack and pump systems.
Bigfoot parts and accessories
Bigfoot also has some of the best parts and accessories for RVs and travel trailers. These parts are manufactured for various leveling systems and they can also be purchased separately. Here are some of the parts and accessories that are produced by Bigfoot Leveling Systems.
- Pump assemblies
- Replacement jacks
- Hydraulic lines
- Electrical components
- RV snap pads
- 20 and 30-inch interface harnesses
- 4-point wireless conversion upgrade
- Fifth wheel auto control
- Quad system manual control panel
- Override tank assembly
- Octagonal footpads with simit switch and pin.
Those were some of the accessories that are available at Bigfoot Leveling Systems. There are various types of pump assemblies, replacement jacks, footpads, hydraulic lines, electrical components, RV snap pads, brackets, and more. These accessories are not too expensive and they still have top-class quality.
Bigfoot Leveling Systems are perfect for camping and they can be installed with ease. It is easy to handle these systems with just a push of a button. These systems are versatile and they can be used on various RV and campervan models. Bigfoot also offers installations at the headquarters if you are unable to install these systems on your own.
Bigfoot is one of those highly recommended leveling system manufacturers. They are a reputed brand and they have a satisfied and huge customer base. These systems are known to work fast and well and they can easily level your motorhome and trailer in no time, unlike the other leveling systems.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Is the Bigfoot Leveling System worth it?” We have talked about the various types of Bigfoot Leveling Systems along with their unique features and specifications. We have also talked about the related leveling system parts and accessories that are available at the Bigfoot Leveling System.