How much is the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “How much is the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper?” We will also discuss the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper’s features and specifications. Additionally, we will talk about the interior features, weight specs, and the optional accessories available for this teardrop camper.
How much is the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper?
The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper starts with a base price of $16,997. These teardrop campers are manufactured and produced by Rustic Trail and are known to be one of those versatile campers. The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper is one of the best models, as it arrives with the best camping amenities, features, and specifications.
Customization and additional costs
The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper also arrives with additional accessories. These accessories will surely enhance your camping experience, but they come with a price. Here are some of the optional additional accessories.
Nesting wheel shocks
- The nesting wheel shocks enable you to secure the trailer and keep it the same and simple while changing the tire. It is easy to store, and it is constructed with UV inhibitors. A couple of nesting wheel shocks should be good enough to keep on camper perfectly fit and on track.
Stabilizing jack pads
- Stabilizing jack pads are a must-have, especially for those who love off-road camping. These jack pads help to prevent the camper jacks from sinking into the ground. The interlocking design and storage strap is easy to use. These jack pads are not too expensive as they arrive at a starting price of $20.
- The breakaway cable is yet another accessory that will come in handy while camping outdoors. This six-foot breakaway cable is compactable and easy to use. Breakaway cables are cheap, costing most less than $10.
- Having a front-wheel dock will help to prevent the camper from sinking into the ground. These wheels docks are easy to store and transport and are reasonably priced below $30.
- The travel leveler can be used along with the single locking chock. This will help eliminate the need to move the teardrop camper onto blocks or ramps. It also arrives with a ratchet and wrench that can be used to turn the drive screw. This is a handy accessory that can cost less than $100.
7-pin chain holder
- Yet another useful product is the 7-pin chain holder. This product has a plug cover and cord and is easy to install. It helps to keep the chains and plug up while camping. This holder is reasonable as it costs around $30 for the Grizzle Bear Teardrop camper.
Those optional accessories can be used along with the Grizzly Bear camper to enhance your camping experience. The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper arrives in a decent price range and has top-class features and specifications. Overall, the Grizzly Bear camper is well-known and is perfect for camping and towing.
Grizzly Bear teardrop camper features and specifications
The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper is worth the price since it arrives with top-class specifications and features. With these incredible specifications, the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper is one of the best off-road campers, perfect for couples. Here are some of the features and specifications.
Standard key features
- The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper arrives with some of the best standard key features. Some of the notable features are the standard two-inch rear receiver and Maxx Air vent/fan.
- The standard key features include electric brakes, an insulated roof with foam boards, a radiant barrier, and windows with screens and integrated locks.
- The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper has a decent 15-amp shore power connection for connectivity. This power is enough to run all the appliances and keep you connected while camping. It also has USB charging ports at the front and back.
- The interior LED lighting and two sliding windows with screen locks are other benefits.
- The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper has simplified everything for easy access and convenience. The front door arrives with a separate screen door and two folding rear stabilizer jacks. Overall, this teardrop camper has more than the basic standard features that provide an exceptional camping experience.
- Despite having all the basics, Rustic Trail has introduced some incredible additional features to enhance your camping experience. Some of these features include the self-sufficient 5,000 BTU air-conditioner. This air-conditioner can cool down the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper quickly.
- The AC has a custom vent to keep it clean and protected. It is also compact and weighs only 40 pounds.
- The AGM battery kit is one of the additional features that help to run the interior LED lights and power up the USB charging ports. This kit arrives with a solar-ready port that can be used outside and weighs around 70 pounds.
- The Grizzly Bear camper is also known for its amazing external features. These features include the outside table that is clipped on the door side of the camper. It is perfect for cooking, and it weighs only 15 pounds.
- The A-frame tongue box is also durable and perfect for storing all the required tools and camping gear. The tongue box weighs only 22 pounds.
Weight and dimensions
- Regarding the dimensions and weight of the camper, the Grizzly Bear is special, and it is one of the top teardrop trailers that are perfect for towing. For those who like it small and compact, the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper provides more than the requirements.
- The dry weight of the camper is just 1,475 pounds, and it can be towed with most vehicles. However, the dry weight excludes the cabinet and bed package, which are additional options. The tongue weight of the camper is just 175 pounds, and there are no added options.
- Regarding the dimensions, the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper has the perfect measurements. The interior width of the camper is just 5’ (58”), making it good enough to accommodate a comfortable bed. The interior length of the camper is 10’ (115”), while the interior height remains at 5(58”). The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper also has a solid ground clearance of 14 inches.
- The overall exterior has a width of 80” and a width of 13”. The total exterior height is 8.5” along with the standard fan. The optional upgrade fan and optional roof rack can increase the overall exterior height to 84”. The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper has a heavy-duty leaf spring axle with a 3,500-pound capacity.
- The Grizzly Bear teardrop campers have not compromised on the quality and have specialized in their excellent interiors. Rustic Trail teardrop campers are well-known for their classy interiors and continue bringing out the best in their customers. The Grizzly Bear teardrop trailer arrives with a comfortable queen-size bed and a small walkway.
- The Grizzly Bear teardrop camper also has a space to eat and play games. The interior design offers a rich appearance and plenty of storage options for all your camping gear. The rear galley kitchen is perfect for all your cooking essentials.
- The seamless roof is perfect for preventing leaks since it is constructed with a solid one-piece. However, cooking inside the teardrop camper is not possible. All the teardrop campers from Rustic Rails arrive with a standard air conditioner of 5,000 BTUs.
The Grizzle Bear Teardrop camper is one of a kind, as it has top-class features and specifications for a reasonable price. When compared to all the other campers with the same price range, the Grizzle Bear Teardrop camper is worth considering. This camper is perfect for those who love to get away on the weekend.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “How much is the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper?” We have also discussed the Grizzly Bear teardrop camper’s features and specifications. Additionally, we have talked about the interior features, weight specs, and the optional accessories that are available for this teardrop camper.