How much does a 13kg patio gas of Morrisons cost?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “How much does a 13kg patio gas of Morrisons cost?” We will discuss the steps to connect a 13kg patio gas and discuss the safety tips to maintain your 13kg patio gas. Additionally, we will talk about the benefits of Morrison’s patio gas.
How much does a 13kg patio gas of Morrisons cost?
A 13kg patio gas of Morrisons costs 43 pounds. Morrisons are one of the best manufacturers in the UK for propane, butane, and patio gas. The 5kg patio gas is priced at 21 pounds. Morrisons have been around for more than a century and are known for their quality patio gas. They are also available in many retailers across the nation.
Morrisons Patio gas bottle and refill prices
Morrisons Patio is famous around the UK, and they have been on the market for decades. They also have an excellent reputation and a wide variety of storage options. The prices vary according to the size of the gas bottle, and the refill price varies accordingly. Here are the gas bottle and refill prices at Morrisons.
Camping and caravan gas bottle prices
- The camping and caravan gas bottle prices with Morrisons Patio are relatively lower than the other brands.
- The 5kg propane patio gas costs around 73.24 pounds for a new bottle and the refill price is 23.25 pounds.
- The 6kg propane patio gas costs 77.99 pounds, and the refill price is 28.00.
- Morrisons also have 19kg and 47 kg propane gas bottles for camping and caravans, but the prices vary.
Commercial gas bottle prices
- The commercial gas bottle prices are reasonable as the 5kg propane patio starts at 73.24 pounds. The refill price is only 23.25 pounds.
- The 6kg propane gas bottle starts at 77.99 pounds and the refill price is at 28.00 pounds. Morrisons
Domestic gas bottle prices
- The domestic gas bottle prices arrive at a moderate price and vary according to the gas bottle size.
- A 7kg butane gas bottle costs 81.49 pounds for a new bottle, and the refill price is less than half at 31.50 pounds.
- For 15kg of butane gas, the price is 102.99 pounds, and the refill is 53.00 pounds.
- The 5kg propane patio gas at Morrisons costs 73.24 pounds, and the refill price is 23.25 pounds.
- The 13kg propane patio gas bottle costs 107.49 pounds, and the refill price is 52.50.
How to connect a 13kg Morrisons patio gas
Connecting a 13kg patio gas to your caravan is easy, but you must follow a few simple steps. Doing this task under supervision is always good, especially if you are connecting your gas for the first time. Try not to rush while connecting your patio gas. Take enough time and care to connect your patio gas.
- Make sure to store your patio gas in the right place. Avoid storing the gas in a hot area. Use a small hose to connect the 13kg patio gas. A long hose can be a hassle; having a hose with the proper length is always good.
- The 13kgs patio gas from Morrisons has a 27-millimetre valve. Hence, it is essential to have a 27-millimetre regulator. Never try to fix a 27-millimetre valve to a smaller or larger regulator. The right size is an essential factor.
- Check if the regulator is damaged before use. It is also recommended to clean the regulator while connecting the 13kg patio gas. Several types of regulators are used for this purpose. Ensure that the regulator is turned off before use.
- Check the top of the gas bottle patio valve and ensure no dirt or grime. Double-check the switch on the regulator and ensure it is turned off.
- You must push the regulator down on the gas bottle valve and press it firmly until you hear a clicking sound. The click sound confirms that the regulator is fixed correctly. The regulator and the hose should be able to rotate slightly from left to right if appropriately connected.
- Turn the regular switch halfway in the anti-clock direction. You will hear a slight hiss from the gas when it flows through. The regulator must be of low pressure and suitable for patio gas.
- Be sure to place the safety cap on the gas bottle when not used.
Safety tips for maintaining your 13kg Morrisons patio gas
- Patio gas is effective and works well, but it is also essential to maintain your 13kg patio gas. Here are a few safety tips for maintaining your 13kg patio gas.
- Check your cylinder regularly to ensure that it is in good condition. Not many people follow this step, but it is essential to check your cylinder often from an expert. Sometimes the cylinder can develop wear and tear.
- Since you will be using your 13kg patio gas in a motorhome, you must have a carbon monoxide alarm inside your vehicle. This carbon monoxide will help you determine if there is any lethal carbon monoxide build-up.
- It is also essential for your motorhome to have isolator valves for each of the gas-burning appliances that are installed. Another essential safety tip is to cut off the gas supply to each appliance while traveling.
- Keep the gas vents clean and ensure they are not blocked. Gas is heavier than air, and an immediate escape route is essential in the case of any leak.
- A fire extinguisher and blanket are also necessary for your caravan or motorhome. While transporting the patio gas cylinders, make sure that they are not connected and are placed in an upright position.
- Store the cylinders in the gas locker and use the securing straps supplied while traveling. Be sure to turn off the main gas control valve.
Benefits of Morrisons Patio gas
Morrison’s has been a reputed company for years together, and they have some of the most satisfied customers. Here are some of the benefits of Morrison’s patio gas cylinders.
- Morrison’s has an easy return process; you can quickly return an empty or unwanted gas bottle. These gas bottles are recycled and reused later. All you need to do is call the local Calor Center, and they will arrange a pickup for you.
- You will also get an easy refund if you need one. The Calor Center will arrange a refund collection if you have the cylinder refill agreement paperwork with you. You will get a refund of up to 25 to 70 percent.
- This refund applies to the gas bottle. However, this depends on the time you have purchased the gas cylinder.
- One of the other significant advantages is the affordable prices. Morrisons also provide a decent refill cost for all types of gas that they provide. Butane, propane patio gas, and propane gas arrive at an affordable price.
Top quality gas
- Morrisson’s are also known for their top-quality gas that is said to last long. They arrive in various cylinder sizes for compatible use. You can get small cylinders from 3.9 Kg to 6Kgs, and 13Kgs. The size of the gas cylinders varies according to the type of gas used.
Those were some of the benefits of Morrison’s patio gas. Morrison’s Patio is one of the best options to consider when it comes to getting gas for your motorhome or caravan. They are easy to find, with several service centers across the country. You can also find the details of your nearest service center by checking the websites.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “How much does a 13kg patio gas of Morrisons cost?” We have also discussed the steps to connect a 13kg patio gas and discussed the safety tips to maintain your 13kg patio gas. Additionally, we have talked about the benefits of Morrison’s patio gas.