Can I buy frequent traveler tickets at the Eurotunnel?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Can I buy frequent traveler tickets at the Eurotunnel?” We will discuss the Eurotunnel Flexiplus ticket availability and features. We will also discuss the Eurotunnel short stay saver ticket features and talk about the other ticket types with Eurotunnel.
Can I buy frequent traveler tickets at the Eurotunnel?
No, you cannot buy frequent traveler tickets at the Eurotunnel. As per the latest update, tickets are no longer available for purchase for the Eurotunnel frequent traveler. The last remaining frequent traveler tickets were valid for travel until 31st December 2022. Eurotunnel is currently no longer selling bundles of tickets to customers.
The main reason for the sudden stop in selling tickets was to protect the scheme for the customers who have already signed up. Eurotunnel had experienced a high volume of bookings and was forced to decide to suspend the Eurotunnel frequent traveler tickets. Hence, it is not possible to purchase a ticket at the Eurotunnel frequently traveler.
While the decision is believed to be short-lived, the Eurotunnel frequent traveler can get back on track in the future. Once the booking curve has dropped, the company might resume its booking service. However, this can be subjective. At present, the Eurotunnel frequent traveler has no available tickets.
Eurotunnel Flexiplus ticket availability and features
- The Eurotunnel frequent traveler might have stopped, but the Felxiplus lounges are still open. You can still book tickets at the Eurotunnel Flexiplus. The Flexiplus provides tickets from England to France for one-way and return journeys. You can head over to the website and book tickets online at the Flexiplus ticket option.
- The Eurotunnel Flexiplus tickets provide a fully flexible and refundable fare making it convenient for all travelers. Note that this might not be applicable on peak days and they can be peak day charges.
- The Eurotunnel Flexiplus tickets arrive with exclusive features. Be it a business trip or a leisure trip with your family, the Eurotunnel Flexitunnel has all the requirements to suit your needs.
- One of the major benefits of the Eurotunnel Flexiplus is the freedom when traveling. You also get an easy dedicated check-in that is fast and simple. The Flexiplus lounge provides complimentary refreshments and entertainment for its customers.
- The boarding lane is just around the corner and is easily available for departure. For those who want to explore Europe and in their motorhome the Eurotunnel Flexiplus ticket is one of the best options. This is an ideal ticket for those who want to travel solo or with a family.
- The Eurotunnel Flexiplus also provides the best facilities for their customers at the French terminal. Customers get 50 percent off while shopping at the duty-free. You get to enjoy a dedicated check-in lane and tax-free shopping options for UK residents in the European Union. This will help you to save money on value-added tax.
- The major benefit of the Eurotunnel Flexiplus plan is that there is a need to wait in a queue. You get a dedicated check-in lane.
Eurotunnel short stay saver ticket availability and features
- The Eurotunnel has several available ticket options, and the short-stay saver has incredible benefits. The short stay saver ticket is perfect for those who want to travel for five days or less.
- With a reasonable starting price of just 83 pounds per vehicle each way, the short-stay saver includes up to nine passengers with unlimited luggage. The earlier you book, the better the price. There are plenty of plans with the short stay saver ticket. The short-stay saver is ideal for a quick trip.
- The standard saver ticket is the perfect option for those who want to take a single trip or stay longer. This is perfect for those who want to camp for six days or more. The price range starts at 104 pounds per vehicle each way. You also get a refundable ticket option with the standard saver ticket refundable plan.
- The standard refundable ticket saver differs from the usual standard plan, and it costs around 144 pounds per vehicle each way. However, they arrive with several benefits, including a fully refundable ticket option.
- The Eurotunnel short-stay Flexiplus is one of the other ticket plans that are available for 209 pounds. The Flexiplus has a travel duration of five days or less, and arrives with a return ticket option. You can board anytime on the day or travel with a dedicated check-in.
- Apart from the above, the Eurotunnel has a Flexiplus short-stay ticket plan. The Flexiplus plan starts at 269 pounds per vehicle each way, with no restrictions. There is no duration, and there are single and return ticket options. You also have the freedom to turn up and board anytime on the travel day with a dedicated check-in.
- You can also take advantage of the exclusive lounge and complimentary refreshments with wifi. The booking process is simple, and you can use all the benefits of these various ticket plans.
Other tickets at Eurotunnel
- Other ticket types with Eurotunnel offer special features for day and night trips. These tickets are valid for up to 24 hours from departure to the outward journey.
- This is available for all vehicles without caravans excluding commercial vehicles or vehicles carrying commercial goods. The day trip and overnight tickets can be booked within two hours of departure, and they can be exchanged without charge.
- The Eurotunnel also provides holiday ideas like places to stay, and you get the best benefits when you are a member. Creating an account and becoming a member is easy, and you reap all the benefits.
- There are plenty of offers and savings that come along with the Eurotunnel tickets. You get discounts on ticket options with the best flexibility and convenience.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Can I buy frequent traveler tickets at the Eurotunnel?” We have discussed the Eurotunnel Flexiplus ticket availability and features. We have also discussed the Eurotunnel short stay saver ticket features and talked about the other ticket types with Eurotunnel.