Are Total Cool portable systems any good?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Are Total Cool portable systems any good?” We will discuss the air-cooling portable systems from Total Cool along with the fridge freezer, and power sources. We will also discuss the various accessories that are manufactured by Total Cool.
Are Total Cool portable systems any good?
Yes, Total Cool portable systems are good. Total Cool portable systems provide some of the best leisure portable products for motorhomes and camping. Total Cool manufactures top-class accessories to make life on the go easier. These products and designed and manufactured in the UK and they are one of the best in the market.
Total Cool is known for its reputation and high quality. All their products arrive with a warranty and they use advanced technology for their portable systems. Total Cool is one of the leading manufacturers of portable air cooling systems, fridge freezers, power sources, and accessories. Below are the types of products and models from Total Cool.
Total Cool air cooling portable systems
The air cooling systems prove top-quality evaporative cooling technology. These systems are perfectly designed for camping and they can also be used in all types of motorhomes or even at home. These systems work on 12-volt, 24-volt, and AC mains power. Here are the models of Total Cool air cooling systems.
3000 portable evaporative air cooler
- This lightweight portable air cooler weighs only 2 kilograms and it can be carried around anywhere. Despite the lightweight, it packs incredible power and has four-speed settings.
- This is an ultra-slow evaporation cooler with directional air vents and low current draw. It consumes only 0.3 to 1.8 amps and runs on normal tap water.
- It arrives with a built-in battery protection system which can be automatically cut off. It can also be used in moving vehicles.
- This air cooler is quiet and there is no damp air or condensation. It can be used with ice and it has a 24-month warranty.
- It is environmentally friendly with two biodegradable cooling filter pads. Another advantage is that it runs on normal tap water and it can provide up to 30 hours of cool air. It arrives in two attractive colors, gray and green.
Total Cool Fridge Freezers
Total cool fridge freezers are compact, easy to carry, and packed with incredible features. These freezers are manufactured with top-quality components. It is lightweight and has a robust design and it consumes exceptionally low current. Here are the various models of fridge freezers from total cool.
Total freeze 35
- If you are looking for something really small and compact, Totalfreeze 35 is the best dual-zone fridge and freezer. It uses the latest compressor cooling technology with automatic cut-off built-in battery protection.
- This fridge freezer consumes only 30 to 40 watts or 2.5 to 3.3 amps. The temperature can range from -20 degree Celsius to +20 degrees Celsius. It can easily run off an RV or caravan battery for around 40 to 60 hours.
Total freeze 45
- Totalfreeze 45 is a higher version of the previous model. This freezer fridge weighs 15 kilograms and it uses intermittent compressor technology.
- It has an easy-to-use smart LED control system with ultra-energy-saving options. It also has reinforced cup holders on the exterior and arrives with a 3.5m 12-volt lead and 1.5m AC mains power lead.
Total freeze 55
- If you have a slightly bigger motorhome or RV, you can opt for the Totalfreeze 55. This model weighs 17 kilograms but it is packed with power to keep your motorhome cool.
- The total freeze 55 can stay at the desired temperature for up to eight hours when unplugged. The automatic built-in battery protection system will cut off the unit at 9.5 volts. Hence, you will have enough power to start your engine.
- The total freeze can run up to 30 to 50 hours and produce the same temperature. However, this also depends on the setting that you choose.
- The total freeze 55 is pretty calm as it produces low noise at only 42 dB. Another major advantage is that you can control your total freeze with the application on your smartphone. You can download the application from the play store or the apple store.
Total Cool power sources
For those who love off-grid living, Total Cool has the best power sources to keep you powered up while camping. Once again the manufacturers have delivered their best off-grid portable solutions. Here are some of the best off-grid power sources by Total Cool.
Total power 144
- Total power 144 is a premium lithium-ion power bank that is water resistant. This powerful power bank has a built-in 12-volt socket. This power bank weighs only 0.8 kilograms and it can charge up to 12 mobile phones with an empty battery.
- The total power 144 is a 144-watt energy-efficient power bank that will keep your gadgets powered up while camping. It has three USB sockets with one fast charge. It also has a built-in ultra-bright torch and SOS function.
Total power 500
- Total power 500 boasts the latest portable lithium power-inverter technology. This lightweight model has can be connected to AC mains, a 12-volt output, and solar power.
- It has a Type C socket and is packed with a 500w smart lithium inverter. One of the key features is wireless charging. It also has four USB ports with two fast charge ports. It also has a 300w pure sine wave inverter with two AC main sockets.
- Total power 500 arrives with an MC4 solar connector and a 12-volt lead and an AC mains power lead. It also has a bright torch with three power settings.
- This incredible device has the potential to run from 40 to 50 hours. If you are planning on camping off-grid for a couple of days, this is sure to come in handy and keep you powered up.
Total solar 100
- Total power also has solar panels that are designed to power many devices. The total solar 100 can also charge the total power 144 and 500 models. Despite having enough power, this panel weighs only 3.6 kilograms.
- This solar panel is water resistant and it has the latest portable and foldable solar technology. With a maximum power of 100 watts, it can provide a maximum output current of 6.4.
Total Cool accessories
Total Cool also provides all the other accessories that are required for their devices. From oils to replacement leads and cooling pads, Total Cool is sure to have everything that you need. Here are some of the accessories that are available at Total Cool.
- Replacement evaporative cooling pads
- Total fresh essential oils
- Total Cool 3000 AC adapter
- AC mains lead
- Total freeze 12-volt lead
- Total freeze AC adapter
- Total power 144 AC to DC adapter
- Total power 500 AC adapter
- Total power 12-volt lead
- Total cool 3000 12-volt lead
- Removable total cool window sticker
Those were some of the accessories that are available at Total Cool. The good news is that they also provide free delivery to the mainland UK and they have partners throughout the country. Finding Total Cool products is pretty easy and all their products arrive with a 2-year warranty. Total Cool also has online dealers and they have been in the market for a long time.
The good news is that Total Cool is also available throughout Europe and they are one of those recognized brands. Total Cool manufactures one of the best portable systems for camping. These systems have been widely used by campers and motorhome enthusiasts across the UK and Europe. They also have easy-to-contact customer support in case of any queries.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Are Total Cool portable systems any good?” We have discussed the air-cooling portable systems from Total Cool along with the fridge freezer, and power sources. We have also discussed the various accessories that are manufactured by Total Cool.