In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Are Jormax windbreaks any good?” We will discuss the features and specifications of Jormax windbreaks. We will also talk about the types of windbreaks that are available in the market. Additionally, we will discuss a few tips to select the right windbreak.
Are Jormax windbreaks any good?
Yes, Jormax windbreaks are good. Jormax windbreaks are built with top-quality material to last long. These windbreaks are designed to be used without guy ropes and they are made with tough aluminum poles and bracing bars. Jormax windbreaks have a good reputation and good customer rating for its outstanding products.
Jormax also manufactures Pet enclosures, draught skirts, and other accessories like joining clips, peggable tags, and more. Jormax has mastered the art of manufacturing windbreaks that last long. There are a variety of windbreaks of various sizes and different materials. Jormax can also help you customize windbreaks according to your needs.
Jormax windbreaks features and specifications
Jormax ensured to focus on their quality and they also delivered some of the best specifications and features. Their windbreaks are a class apart and they also have unique features and specifications. Here are some of the unique features and specs of Jormax windbreaks.
No need for guy ropes
- These windbreaks and pet enclosures are designed to be used without guy ropes and that is one of the biggest advantages of Jormax.
They have strong material
- They are built with strong aluminum poles and they also arrive with a hardened tip. The top bracing bars are equally strong and they also have a waterproof bag. They have steel studs to secure the material on the ground.
- The PVC materials are of top quality and all the stitching is done with double nylon bonded waterproof material. This is built to last for years together and it also arrives in a sturdy bag for easy packing.
- The brace bars are built with lightweight aluminum and the ends are made with galvanized steel.
They are versatile
- One of the biggest advantages of Jormax windbreaks is that they are versatile and they can be configured as a windbreak and keep your pets safe. The pole can also be used on most hard standings and it is strong enough to withstand harsh winds.
Easy to install
- The installation process is simple and it can take just a couple of minutes to fix these windbreaks and pet enclosures. They are easy to erect and they can be done by one person alone. The material is also flexible and it can be erected without having to bend down.
- These windbreaks have attractive colors to suit your vehicle. Jormax windbreaks have 10 colors and it also has a vision top which has a solid lower section.
They can be used permanently
- These windbreaks can also be used permanently since they are durable. They are one of the best options for static caravans and cabins. On the other hand, they can also be used on the decking with a few modifications if required.
These windbreaks are robust and they have had a satisfied customer base for years together. Jormax has positive reviews and they continue to keep up to their name. Jormax windbreaks can also be customized according to your needs. These windbreaks can be used for RVs, caravans, and other motorhomes as well.
Types of windbreaks
Several types of windbreaks are available and it’s good to know the right type of windbreak before making a purchase. These are the types of windbreaks that are available in the market.
Four pole windbreak
- The four-pole windbreak is the most common type of windbreak that is available. These windbreaks are small, light, and easy to carry around. They are perfect to use on the beach and are also good enough for small families. Four pole windbreaks are pretty affordable as well and they provide a little privacy.
Five pole windbreak
- Five pole windbreaks are similar to four pole windbreaks but they are a little bigger. These windbreaks are portable and they are easy to install. The space on the inside is slightly better than the four-pole windbreaks.
Six pole windbreak
- The six-pole windbreak is huge and they are enough space for shelter and privacy. These windbreaks are perfect for a large family and can be used at campsites as well. These windbreaks are still portable and can be carried around with ease.
10 pole windbreak
- If you are looking for something huge to accommodate a large family and a couple of pets, this is the ideal windbreak to opt for. The 10-pole windbreak is the largest windbreak with enough space on the inside.
- This is perfect for large gatherings and families. However, they are not very portable since they weigh more due to their size. It is also pretty difficult to set up this windbreak on your own, so be sure to have a couple of family members or friends to help you in this process.
- Beach windbreaks are common and are widely used across the UK. These windbreaks are lightweight and are easy to set up in just a couple of minutes. They are also affordable and easily available. It also helps to protect you from UV rays while camping.
Tips to select the right windbreak
Selecting the right windbreak is important and there are a few tips to keep in mind before getting the right windbreak. With various models and styles available in the market and it can be confusing when it comes to selecting the right one. Here are a few tips to select the right windbreak to enhance your camping experience.
Get the right size
- The first tip to look for is the right size when purchasing the right windbreak. Be sure to consider the area that you want the windbreak to cover.
- Windbreaks have different lengths and heights and some of them come with huge poles. It is also important to consider how many people are planning on camping.
Purchase one with a carry case
- Be sure to get a windbreak that has a case to carry it. Windbreaks might be portable, but it is easier to carry them when you have a case. A case will also protect your windbreak and preserve it from dust and rain. A waterproof carry case will be the ultimate option.
Check the privacy
- For some people privacy is important and it is essential to get a windbreak that has good privacy. These windbreaks are usually a little taller and they have thick material. These windbreaks have windows to provide you with a good view and give your privacy at the same time.
Check for durability
- The last and most important factor is to check for durability. A windbreak should be able to last for a minimum of four to five years.
- Some people have used windbreaks for up to 10 years without any damage. Hence, you must consider windbreaks that can withstand high wind speeds for a long period.
- By checking the strength and durability of the material, you will get to know how long these windbreaks will last. It is also good to read a couple of reviews online before you decide on purchasing a windbreak. Ensure that all the poles and the windbreak material are strong.
Jormax windbreaks are one of the best windbreaks that are available in the market. They are flexible, versatile, and also affordable. These windbreaks can be used while camping with RVs, caravans, and other motorhomes. They can also be used on the beach and even in your backyard. On the other hand, they can be converted into pet enclosures.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Are Jormax windbreaks any good?” We have discussed the features and specifications of Jormax windbreaks. We have also talked about the types of windbreaks that are available in the market. Additionally, we have discussed a few tips to select the right windbreak.