Are EzyTrail campers made in China?
In today’s blog post, we will answer the following question: Are EzyTrail campers made in China? We will also review the EzyTrail brand, models, pros & cons.
Are EzyTrail campers made in China?
Yes, EzyTrail campers are made in China and imported to the Australian Market by the company, who essentially, re-sells the campers.
On their website, Dean Porter, the Group General Manager of EzyTrail states that they are “ one of the very few who have our Chief Engineer spend long periods of time driving both design and change with our major suppliers in China. We have changed over 150 points on our current K Series Trailers since we first started importing them from our supplier Compaks, these changes have benefited many other smaller imported brands here in Australia and the customers who buy those brands.”
What does that mean? Well, it means that EzyTrail has the right to demand changes, improvements and even order custom-fitted camper trailers from their Chinese manufacturer. In essence, EzyTrail guarantees for their products and the multitude of positive reviews on EzyTrail campers confirm this!
Indeed, EzyTrail campers are high-quality, durable, lightweight and quite impressive trailers that have set the foundation for a convenient way of camping anywhere in Australia.
EzyTrail makes great off-road and on-road campers, which are great for traveling the whole country. In the table below we present seven different models of EzyTrail trailer campers that are: forward fold campers, read-fold campers and caravan.
|Ezytrail camper models||Features & amenities|
|Albany||Lightweight, hard floor camper trailerSleeping capacity: 2 or 3Queen sized bedStandard independent suspensionSafe to tow off-roadKitchen with 4-burners gas stove and large sinkPlenty of storage space.|
|Buckland||Soft floor trailer camperSleeps: 3 or 4Safe to take off-roadGood interior design with a huge living spaceHas adjustable suspensions with dual clock absorbersThe tent is set for 2600mm highest point.|
|Ceduna||A family, off-road suited camper trailer. King-sized bed and bunk beds.Build-in TV and plenty of storage in the living area. EzyTrailK series independent suspensionHigh-class design and durability. It has an antenna, an air conditioner and an in-built toilet.|
|Lincoln||Lightweight, hard floor camper trailerSafe to take off-roadLuxurious and stylishDual sized bedsAdjustable, safe and tough suspension.|
|Parkes||Off-road hybrid caravanSleeping capacity: 5 or 6King-sized bed and bunk beds, huge living area, plenty of storage. Two electric water pumps, fridge slide, smoke detector, shower and entertainment system.|
|Stirling||Off-road forward fold camperQueen size bed, sleeping capacity: 2 or 3Has a top-quality tent and added extension features.|
|Winton||The off-road caravan made for long tripsSleeping capacity: 2Multi-functional living spaceInduction cooker, stainless steel sink Toilet and showerACA very minimalistic camper trailer.|
Are EzyTrail campers good?
One of the great things about EzyTrail is that they have a camper to suit every budget and every need. And here are some of the reasons why EzyTrail campers are good and worth the price:
- EzyTrail has created the step-through soft floor instead of climbing up a ladder on the side of your camper into the sleeping area. The step-through design not only makes getting in and out of bed easier, it frees up the space on the side of the camper where the ladder would usually be!
- Every EzyTrail camper has great storage space, not only on the side of the trailer but also inside in the step-through area and under the bed, which is perfect for keeping all that camping gear organized.
- EzyTrailhave truly thought of everything. There are also heaps of storage in the rear of the trailer thanks to the slide-out stainless steel kitchen, complete sink for burner gas stove and more drawers. There are also the Handy stackable storage drawers that you’ll find right across the K-series range. Upfront, there’s space for the fridge between the adjustable gas bottle holders that suit both 4.5 kilograms and 9-kilogram gas bottles and 220-liter jerry cans.
- Talking about storage we all know water storage is extremely important and that you can never have too much. The EzyTrail Portland LX has the largest water carrying capacity in the range thanks to twin 50-liter tanks upfront and a 140-liter tank at the rear. The twin electric pumps allow you to access your water quickly and easily.
- There are plenty of other trailer manufacturers out there who will happily throw in an extra battery or some LED lights. EzyTrail truly understands how important power capacity is to your family. The K-series range comes standard with two 100 and four deep cycle batteries that can be charged through an Andersen plug connection from your four-wheel drive. These batteries power the standard internal LED light fridge into a multimedia system and the water pumps that we spoke about earlier.
- When it comes to camping, the tent itself is made from a quality fine 450-gram canvas that is both waterproof and breathable. The tent space on its own is huge with plenty of room for the whole family however simply by slipping on the extendable annexe you get to double the space again it’s perfect if you’re setting up camp for a few days or a few weeks.
- The camper’s off-road abilities impress us! Each EzyTrail camper has a fully adjustable independent suspension system that is complete with twin shock absorbers. Moreover, you won’t pay a cent more for the alloy wheels and off-road tires that come standard.
The drawbar is made from super-tough 100 by 50 by 4 millimeter hot-dipped galvanized steel, and the underbody is coated with stone guard paint which provides protection from stone damage when you head off-road.
A huge 280 millimeter ground clearance means this trailer won’t slow you down when the going gets tough and the rugged 360-degree poly block hitch and electric brakes and standard manual hardly feel your trailer behind a 4-wheel Drive.
If you want to find out more about EzyTrail campers or to get a quote on the right camper for you simply head online to their website or visit one of the showrooms around the country.
If you are in the market for a brand new camper trailer for you and your family you can’t go past the new K-series from EzyTrail and remember with every camper sold there’s a five-year Australia-wide structural warranty so you can rest assured your investment is protected!
Please let us know if you have any comments or questions on the content!
Other FAQs about Camper Vans that you may be interested in.
FAQ on Are EzyTrail campers made in China?
What camper trailers are Australian made?
The following camper trailers are made in Australia:
- Patriot X1.
- Trackabout Explorer.
- Cub Brumby.
- Track Tvan Canning.
- Jayco Eagle Outback.
- Cub Campers Frontier.
- Walkabout Campers.
Are Black Series campers made in China?
Yes, the Black Series campers are made in China. Well, to be more precise, the various parts of the campers are built in China, but the final assembly takes place in Australia at the company’s Sydney factory.
Are MDC made in China?
Yes, MDC (Market Direct Group) caravans are made in China. It is true that the company built the AusRV caravans in Brisbane for a little over two years before the final relocation to China.
Where are EzyTrail Parkes made?
EzyTrailer Parkes trailers are made in China. EzyTrail is the first company to admit that they are an importer from China, making them one of the most transparent companies in the industry.
What is the best Australian made camper trailer?
The following are considered to be the best Australian made camper trailers:
- Track Tvan Canning
- Patriot X1
- Walkabout Campers
- Cub Campers Frontier
- Cub Brumby
- Jayco Eagle Outback
- Trackabout Explorer.
- The Chinese Camper Trailer Paradigm
- EzyTrailCamper Trailers: Find the Best Value Camper Trailers …
- EzyTrailCamper Trailers | ProductReview.com.au