Are Escape travel trailers any good?
In this blog post, we will answer the question: “Are escape travel trailers any good?” We will describe the various models of Escape travel trailers and talk about their interior, exterior, and safety features. At the end of this post, you will get to know all about the Escape travel trailers and their benefits.
Are Escape travel trailers any good?
Yes, Escape travel trailers are good. Escape travel trailers are lightweight and are built for long-term camping. These travel trailers are recognized for their unique features and specifications. They are also easy to haul and they have a classy appearance. Escape travel trailers are also known for their incredible interior features.
Escape travel trailer models
Escape travel trailers have always kept up with the trend and they managed to bring out some of the best travel trailers over the years. With the latest technology and top-class features, these travel trailers are built for a hassle-free camping experience. Here are some of the best models that are manufactured with their features and specs.
The Escape 5.0 is probably one of the most common travel trailers that have been manufactured by the company. This fifth-wheel travel trailer can be towed by a medium size truck with ease. The lightweight and sturdy construction add to the features of this trailer. Here are some of the key features and specifications described below.
- The interior features of this travel trailer are special. The Escape 5.0 has a 12,000 BTU furnace with 2 roof vents. There is a 12 V demand water system and high-grade vinyl flooring. The wrap-around overhead compartments are also incredible.
- For the sleeping area, it comes packed with an 8-inch plush mattress and 4-inch high-density cushions. It has an enclosed bathroom with a shower that is built out of fiberglass.
- The kitchen area is fully equipped with good features like the 2-burner flush mouth stainless steel cooktop. This cooktop comes with a glass cover. There is also a 6 cu. Ft. 3-way fridge.
- The exterior features are equally incredible and the overall appearance of this trailer is great. It has thermal double-glazed framed windows with screens and propane quick connect option. Additionally, there is a 2-inch bike rack receiver that can hold up to 150 pounds.
- The sewer hose and storage compartment is located in the right place. One of the biggest advantages is the 12’3” carefree fiesta manual awning.
- Escape travel trailers have equally contributed to their safety. There are rear upper brake signal lights, a propane detector, a fire extinguisher, and a carbon monoxide smoke detector.
- It also has an oversized emergency exit window in the case of any emergency situations. This travel trailer is perfect for trucks with a 5’6” bed.
The Escape 21C is a 21-inch travel trailer. One of the unique features of this trailer is the large four-person dinette at the rear. It has plenty of storage and it also has a spacious design. This is a fiberglass trailer that is lightweight and easy to tow. The appliances are top-quality and have enough space to sleep up to four people comfortably. It is also one of the best sellers for Escape trailers.
- The interiors have some impressive features like the Formica counter tabletops. The flooring is made up of high-grade rolled vinyl and there are also storage options under the seat.
- Some of the other key features of the interiors are the 2 LED captain reading lamps. There is a screed door and a recessed mirrored medicine cabinet.
- One of the key exterior features of this model is the decent 13’5” manual awning. There are thermal double-glazed framed windows with screens and a dual 20-pound propane tank with an auto change regulator.
- There is also an exterior hatch in the front and the usual 2-inch rack receiver with a 150-pound capacity. The winterizing T-valve is also available in this model. The safety features are the same as the previous Escape trailer.
The Escape 21NE arrives with two floor plans the F1 and the F2. The F1 has an incredible U-shaped dinette at the front that has a seating capacity of six people. The F2 model has two dinettes with a good seating capacity. There are enough storage options and this trailer has a large kitchen with some of the best appliances.
- Some of the key interior features are the stainless steel sink with a faucet and sink cover. There is a power range hood vent that has a light. A counter extension off the sink is another advantage.
- It also has a monitor panel with a holding tank level indicator and a battery strength indicator. Apart from these features, the Escape 21NE has all the rest to give you a happy camping experience.
The Escape 17B is one of those ultralight trailers manufactured by the company. This is a perfect trailer for a family and it can be towed by smaller vehicles. It arrives with three different floorplans and it can sleep up to four people comfortably. This trailer is compact with a strong shell. It is easy to clean and it is constructed with one solid fiberglass.
- Despite the compact size, Escape 17B still has a 12,000 BTU furnace and 2 roof vents. However, it has a 3 cu. ft. 3-way fridge. The rest of the trailer has the same kitchen and safety features as the other models.
- The awning is a little smaller at 10-inches, but the 2-inch bike rack receiver is still the same. One of the key external features is the non-thermal rock shield front window.
If you are looking for something with a cheaper budget, this travel trailer is sure to suit your needs. This is an ultralight trailer that can be towed by any small truck. It comes equipped with a four-person dinette in the rear and a permanent bed in the front. It is completely waterproof and there is it also easy to clean.
- 12,000 BTU furnace
- Stainless steel sink faucet and sink cover
- Custom wood interior
- Microwave ready cabinet
- Under-seat storage
- Counter extension off sink
- Screen door
- Power range hood vent with light
- 8-inch plus mattress
- 4-inch high-density cushions
- Monitor panel with holding tank level indicator and battery strength
- 10-inch manual awning
- Dual 20-pound OPD propane tank
- Auto change regulator and cover
- Sewer hose and storage compartment
- Single entry step
- 2-inch bike rank receiver with a 150-pound capacity
- Exterior bubble levels
- Propane quick connect.
The Escape 19 has a sleeping space for five people and it has two-floor plans to choose from. This trailer can be personalized according to your needs. It has fabulous interiors and some amazing features at its price. You can also get to upgrade this trailer according to your needs. The Escape 19 is perfect for a large family with a decent price range.
The interior features are mostly the same as the previous models as Escape travel trailers never fail to provide their best. It has the same 12,000 BTU furnace with a propane hot water tank. Note that it has a 5 cu.ft. 3-way fridge.
The awning is pretty good for this trailer with 12’3”. Most of the other features are the same as the previous models and it also has an exterior access hatch at the rear with an exterior grab handle.
Escape travel trailers are some of the best travel trailers that are available in the market. Those were some of the top models that are being sold. These travel trailers are light and they also provide a class and rich appearance. The luxurious interiors add to the advantage of these trailers. Another key point is that most of the Escape travel trailers are lightweight.
In this blog post, we have answered the question: “Are escape travel trailers any good?” We have described the various models of Escape travel trailers and talked about their interior, exterior, and safety features. Leave us a comment below and let us know, which one of these Escape travel trailers is your favorite.